• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is no must win for them in terms of Giannis leaving or going. They got trades assets aside from Middleton and Giannis. Next year is the must win, this year is the what more do we need year and is Bud the right person for the job year. 

IM just talking about the series..lol

27 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I might see them using MIN 1st to go after Giannis if he didn't want to resign with the Bucks (I know that I CANT SEE him leaving all that money) but going to a team like GS with Splash Bros and Green will bring more championship.  

Also I am hearing that Min is still having problems finding a owners to keep the team here (you know the usual folks)

It's a tough Basketball market. In the NBA middle and lower class, you are in a sponsorship market like Atlanta and Charlotte or you are in a Basketball market like OKC, SA, or Memphis. Minnesota is neither. That's a football then a hockey town. Baseball is in the mix as well. It's like the Atlanta Thrashers here. Considering the current cost of a NBA franchise, it's difficult to find buyers knowing the limitations of the market. If they move, Seattle and Vegas want a team bad. 

Edited by NBASupes

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

Can this be moved to the senior forum?  Would be able to become semi private that way.  Mods?

I second this idea.   Dudes just flat out copy/pasting now.

Have some shame, green arrow.  At least just pretend your own "sources" gave you the intel.  Thats what the eggsperts do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

It's a tough Basketball market. In the NBA middle and lower class, you are in a sponsorship market like Atlanta and Charlotte or you are in a Basketball market like OKC, SA, or Memphis. Minnesota is neither. That's a football then a hockey town. Baseball is in the mix as well. It's like the Atlanta Thrashers here. Considering the current cost of a NBA franchise, it's difficult to find buyers knowing the limitations of the market. If they move, Seattle and Vegas want a team bad. 

With the NFL going to Vegas and Seattle almost done with their new arena (is very nice), I think the NBA will be starting to watch those markets.

44 minutes ago, terrell said:

GIannis is a great player, but he can be slowed down bigtime in the Playoffs(game planned for)..You cant say that about most superstars..

That's true but it's also an indictment on the rest of his team that the Heat are using 3 defenders to stop him from driving and their perimeter players can't take advantage of it.

9 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

That's true but it's also an indictment on the rest of his team that the Heat are using 3 defenders to stop him from driving and their perimeter players can't take advantage of it.

These are Buds guys though man..lol. 

• Haha 1