• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

26 minutes ago, AHF said:

Supes said he was a lock.  Wasn't saying that others might not view it differently but was based on Supes' statement.  That is consistent with the mocks were nearly all of them have Ant in the top 3.  Maybe he ends up falling ala Paul Pierce or something.  Could be a good opportunity if you can take him a bit later than he is currently projected by most.

Boston is kind of ****'d right now.  They don't want all these picks and this is not a draft where people are super excited about picks in general let alone the range that Boston is picking.  I'm sure they would eagerly trade their picks this year for an unprotected pick in the future.  Good luck find the chump GM that would agree to that kind of BS trade.

Based from what I've gotten, those three will be a lock to go top 3 value wise for a trade. Meaning if you want one, you gotta get a top 3 pick but I've missed phased what I've stated. They aren't top 3 locks but they are top 3 value for trades. They have a higher price than Deni, Okoro, Haliburton, or Obi. Kira, Killian, and Okongwu are still drawing keen attention. 

I can't speak on Boston right now. I am waiting for comfirmation

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Whoa Bro. Ive been on the Killian train too.  Don't think he's the best, but he's in my top tier. 

I forget the scout's name.  Is it Marty Smith?  The guy that does ESPN and those youtube vids.  Eta: it was that Mike Schmitz guy.

Anyway, after Trae's rookie year, that guy was asked who the next Doncic was (see what I did there?).  He said there's no "next" Doncic but the next euro guy to make a splash in the league will be Hayes.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3

Just now, bird_dirt said:

I think he'd be the best pick if you're going for a point. I'd rather have him than Ball or Haliburton. 

IMHO - For almost every team in the first round, their board should be Wiseman, Hayes, Okoro.

Wiseman - best skills, natural gifts.....Guy is big, fast and athletic, things you can't teach. He has good instincts on D and better than average body control for a center his size/age. For Wiseman the only question marks are health, head and heart. If you give up on him for those and 2 of those 3 are good....he's the best player in the draft and you have egg on your face.

Hayes - He isn't as good as that video shows him to be...but man is he mature. Mature point guards are rare. Many of his passes would get picked off in the NBA but his floor is higher than pretty much everyone else's in the draft except.

Okoro - He is the Shane Battier of this draft. His floor is very high...but his ceiling is only a bit higher. However, if you want the safest, most sure fire pick in the first round...its this guy.

After that...I would say you are now into team need. Anyone needing shooting goes Edwards, etc.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah you stay in your lane with all the other old ladies, camp.  Over there puttin your flashers on when it rains... for some reason.

Listen you whipper snapper...back in my day, the internet was books and message boards were guys on the playground playing marbles...damn kids and their new fangled.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hey, I'm rooting for him on a personal level.  But I just don't see a winning player there.  And, even if he gets to that point, it'll be after he bounces around for a while.  That's my prediction, hope I'm wrong.

My issue in citing the UGA thing is that I think more of us would be honest about their assessment of him if he wasn't the "local" kid.  There are jumbo jet-sized holes in all levels of his game that folks here are ignoring and it's shocking to me.

And most draft projections are woefully wrong, so touting what the eggsperts are saying/seeing doesn't move the needle for me.

Again, hope I'm wrong for the kid's sake.

I apologize if it sounds like I'm yelling at you, redD.  I'm not yelling at you ...... I'm yellin' at all-a y'all!!! 🤬  Come at me, bro's!!

Not that it matters that much, but there are reports Edwards is not actually 6'5", but is actually closer to 6'3". Looking at the Klutch photo compared to Trae, who is even leaning in the picture, Dreymond Green, who is towering over Trae is 6'6" by his own admission.  6'5" seems like a stretch, probably 6'3.5" for Edwards.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Not that it matters that much, but there are reports Edwards is not actually 6'5", but is actually closer to 6'3". Looking at the Klutch photo compared to Trae, who is even leaning in the picture, Dreymond Green, who is towering over Trae is 6'6" by his own admission.  6'5" seems like a stretch, probably 6'3.5" for Edwards.

LOL Trae's mask makes it look like he's got a beard...I had to do a double take.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Do they think he is going to go from being a relatively modest scoring player in Europe to a league leading scorer in the NBA?  He averaged 7.2 and 12.8 points per game the last two years.  He wasn't the leading scorer for his team and only took the 3rd most shots per game on the roster.  But next Harden?!?  This screams ssssttttrrrreeeettttccchhhh to me and I think he is a pretty interesting prospect.  If we land him, I would throw those Harden comparisons out the window.  Using that measuring stick is like setting him up to fail.

He's going to end up a 7 assist per game guy with good scoring (13-15 ppg).  But that's 2-3 years from now at least.

• Like 2