• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I've been telling you all he's the best player from this draft.  No one listens to me. 🙄

Best pick and roll pg in the draft. I said it from the jump....Idk about best player in the draft though..He has the potential for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Yeah, Im not thrilled about Teague either..But oh well..

Good news is Jeff wants to play for a winner next season, so hopefully he thinks we are trash.

Jeff is ok. He just reminds me of the average and underwhelming Hawks of yester-year. We are chasing big things these days, no time for On Today, Off Tomorrow Jeff.

Im good with Teague retuning. He did start to play better right before the shut down . Also a lot of his issues seem to be not knowing the team or gameplan offensively. He seemed confused with what our offense was. Give him more time with the team and I believe he’s a solid cheap vet backup for Trae.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

When I simply isolate what we need in a back up PG, Jeff fits the bill. BBIQ, Defense, Shooting, Vet, some Size, bargain, role player, etc...

Yet somehow I still don't feel great about him haha

His defense sucks..And he was scared to shoot for some reason..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, terrell said:

It did suck statistically, but every now and then when he wants, he will lock in and get a good steal or chase down block. Part of his up and down effort from game to game. But he can defend when he wants. I've seen it too much to deny the ability exists.

59 minutes ago, terrell said:

His defense is the main reason i don't want him back as my 1st few choices.  If we could get Dunn for a similar price in FA i would go that route behind trae before Teague.