• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trading John Collins? That better be one hell of a deal. A traditional center is just to free up John Collins, not to replace him. 

The only way Collins gets moved if you're getting a Young SuperStar back something on the level of Giannis.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m worried @NBASupes new info coming is going to have to do with John Collins being involved! If that’s the case I’m totally against that trade! I don’t care if it brings back a top center or not.

im not looking forward to the update but then I am.

collins is more special than I thought! I can’t think of a trade I’d think is reasonable for Collins unless we are talking Towns in the deal 

35 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have some updates but I'll wait till the weekend. I got a flood of news on the way. Right now, he's getting more details. 

Normally I get excited but man seeing Collins name being thrown out there got me like ....nah let’s just wait until the summer 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I have some updates but I'll wait till the weekend. I got a flood of news on the way. Right now, he's getting more details. 

Hot diggity-dog!  Week end starts Friday afternoon!  Today is Friday!  News is in the mill and will be coming out soon - very soon!

We're an hour closer now !!

:wild:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Can't deny his value to the team.  We are 10-13 since his return against an not so easy schedule.   

Did I miscount? I had 7-12. Still much better than without him.

Hawks are one of three eastern teams with identical records.  Also, standings have Atlanta with a 5-5 record in the last 10.

Trades - - - Movement coming.  Trades and rumors on the air!  Who will we  ???

:stirthepot:

• Like 4