• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not my problem. - Hawks

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He looked like he hurt it really bad. 

Don't wanna be unsympathetic - but I'm glad we traded him before this injury.

Between Parson, Len, Parker, Bembry - all trade possibilities - ALL with injuries.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think we should probably do the OKC 1st for Adams.  Gallinari is not signed beyond this year, and without significant assurances, wouldn't be worth the BKN 1st for me.  Gallo wants to play for a title, I don't believe he would sign with Atlanta.

With this one move for Adams, we can be significantly better next year and more attractive to the 21 FA class.  We have to be better next year.  No more lottery.  Let's cash in on the lottery this year, grab Adams for a fake first rounder, get bargain deals on vet FA's this offseason.  Couple that with internal growth of our youth and we're in the playoffs next year and people start talking Hawks nationally.

• Like 3

I'd be ok moving the Bk pick or Bruno, but not both, if it meant getting back Adams and Gallo. If they throw Moose in, even better. Our front court rotation would go from a  weakness to a strength. A big rotation of Collins, Adams, Gallo, Len, Jabari would look really good. 

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He finally stated Atlanta is interested in Gallinari. 

Bertrans can be had if an offer that's good is made. Ouch! 

No need to go after Bertans if we can get both Adams and Gallo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Keep developing Bruno since he has barely scratched the surface but has shown some physical play which we lack. Take one of the other routes to acquire Adams. He would definitely help bring Bruno along. 

I like this better than trading for Gallinari...only because I dont believe Gallo would resign here and like someone above mentioned I see Gallinari only going to a contending team this summer.

i say IF you can really  get Adams for the OKC 1st and Parsons...DO IT IMMEDIATELY!

Then go after Bertans this summer. Bertans to me is more realistic than Gallo. I think Schlenk can at least get Bertans attention more so than Gallinari  when it comes to money . Bertans is looking for a nice pay day more than likely whereas I’d bet that Gallo won’t put money first and more so the teams situation on if they can win it all or not going into the next season 

• Like 1