• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Small Update:

I didn't get nothing about Davis Bertrans. I asked about the reports from DC local media, he says he hasn't heard anything direct but that could be the case. Atlanta is looking at other PFs which tells me that maybe he isn't a lock. He said teams are still in talks about Bertrans. He thinks it's a 1st in this draft or nothing so that would likely take us off the market. 

Hawks and OKC are heavily talking. One of the targets for OKC had an awful game v. them last night. Not gonna say who but he's been playing well lately. OKC gave him a lot of problems with their movement last night. He said they like him a lot. 

I asked about Dallas and he said Dallas was talking to teams already but it didn't seem like nothing was going to get locked in but the injury forced their hand. 

He was told that Malik Monk will likely not be traded. Said that Charlotte doesn't want to move him quite yet. 

I asked about Len/Bembry/Parker and had nothing for me on all three fronts. I asked was OKC interested in Len and he said no. 

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks and OKC are heavily talking. One of the targets for OKC had an awful game v. them last night. Not gonna say who but he's been playing well lately. OKC gave him a lot of problems with their movement last night. He said they like him a lot. 

Gotta be Bruno or Jones.  Everyone else that played was either a scrub or a young core guy. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Remember, the Hawks have zero any in trading anyone in our core. 

Is BRuno considered core? And what makes a certain player a core player anyway? Is it because they're good, or because they were picked in the 1st rd?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Patton's had a hell of a g league this year. 

I'll have to find out.

I'm all for taking a flyer on Patton.  His skillset is actually what the Hawks need if he can translate. I was disappointed when they didn't take a flyer on him this summer.  He couldn't be much worse defensively than Damion Jones at the moment.

Is Patton injured again @NBASupes?

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Is there a framework in place for Adams plus Gallinari or just Adams? 

The framework is still Adams to Atlanta period. 

The other details are fluid. That means OKC 1st, BRK 1st, a young player, Parsons, Gallinari, etc is all fluid. 

Truth is, they should get a 1st for Gallo but it won't happen because he cost way too much. That's the killer. 

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm all for taking a flyer on Patton.  His skillset is actually what the Hawks need if he can translate. I was disappointed when they didn't take a flyer on him this summer.  He couldn't be much worse defensively than Damion Jones at the moment.

Is Patton injured again @NBASupes?

Not that I am aware of. I didn't ask if he was going to be release. The assumption is that he will but I doubt it. He's been balling in the G-League. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The framework is still Adams to Atlanta period. 

The other details are fluid. That means OKC 1st, BRK 1st, a young player, Parsons, Gallinari, etc is all fluid. 

Truth is, they should get a 1st for Gallo but it won't happen because he cost way too much. That's the killer. 

Do you think Hawks will have interest in Gallinari in FA this summer (regardless of trade outcome)? At 31 do they still consider him on the same timeline? 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Do you think Hawks will have interest in Gallinari in FA this summer (regardless of trade outcome)? At 31 do they still consider him on the same timeline? 

IDK, I would imagine they will. Everyone they bring in with talent, it's been said they want to keep for at least two-three more seasons if they are vets. They are basically open to spend till the rookie deals end.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

IDK, I would imagine they will. Everyone they bring in with talent, it's been said they want to keep for at least two-three more seasons if they are vets. They are basically open to spend till the rookie deals end.

Thanks. I would think from a cap perspective they would want to handle their FA stuff and have those guys in before they have to sign JC and Trae so they can go over the cap with their own guys. 

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

They have interest in bringing back Teague. I would imagine they would. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Thanks. I would think from a cap perspective they would want to handle their FA stuff and have those guys in before they have to sign JC and Trae so they can go over the cap with their own guys. 

The guys most important is Cam and DeAndre. The rest are before them. The only player I worry about an overpay is Kevin Huerter. Guys like him are hard to find and so valuable around the league. While John is someone teams would like it add, no one sees him as an overpay guy. He's probably in the same tier as Sabonis and Turner. Guys you pay 20 million per or less. Nothing more. 

• Like 1