Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Don't listen to @Spud2nique, he's still mad Damian Jones sucks😁.

You'll never live this one down Spudster.

@NBASupes i appreciate the info you and @thecampster share with the Squawk, with the understanding that deals fall through all.the tume.

Makes for good active discussions.

Uh huh, and when have you gone on record advocating a player? Let me answer that, never! Shiiiii at least I take a risk. And by the way, Damian wasn’t a guy that I thought was good, I relayed info I had gotten from a Warriors fan friend that’s all.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Thought Spud and kg were just performing their comedy routine, don't believe any malice is there.

Nah I’m not hatin at all. I was just called to this thread 🧵 involuntarily. I’ve been a part of these threads in the past and nothing comes of it.

But I guess when it’s all for entertainment anyways.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Uh huh, and when have you gone on record advocating a player? Let me answer that, never! Shiiiii at least I take a risk. And by the way, Damian wasn’t a guy that I thought was good, I relayed info I had gotten from a Warriors fan friend that’s all.

I know better :tongue:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'd bet my avatar that he could come back if he wanted.

I hope he chooses to sit.  Not because I want him injured but because we're better without him.

Dude your raw seething hatred for Jabari is only matched by AHF's hatred for Evan Turner. 😂

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We know you don't though.

🤣 well it’s better for the prostate if I don’t. Plus, I get a second of peace to myself.

Ps I don’t however say I have tickets to a game, say I’m going, then say, nah just kidding I never had tickets. The Mac who cried wolf 🐺.

I still think your cool Mac even if you don’t have tickets 😊 

On the "please share" request. My house got caught up in the Paulding tornado 2 Saturdays ago. Picked up my shed and tossed it at my son's car. Been dealing with both a house claim and an auto claim while dealing with real life, more certification requirements and a merger.

So yah...you get what you get.

• Sad 5

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 well it’s better for the prostate if I don’t. Plus, I get a second of peace to myself.

Ps I don’t however say I have tickets to a game, say I’m going, then say, nah just kidding I never had tickets. The Mac who cried wolf 🐺.

I still think your cool Mac even if you don’t have tickets 😊 

I never said i had tickets.  Check your reading comprehension.  You are really rolling today!

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, thecampster said:

On the "please share" request. My house got caught up in the Paulding tornado 2 Saturdays ago. Picked up my shed and tossed it at my son's car. Been dealing with both a house claim and an auto claim while dealing with real life, more certification requirements and a merger.

So yah...you get what you get.

Hope you get everything sorted.

• Like 3