• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks don't have a 2nd in 2020 or 2021 plus I'm just not a Whineside fan. I don't need anymore Portland players infecting the locker room.

Whiteside seems to be one of those guys big on nimbers, small on locker room presence. Agree with you on Portland players. If that culture infected Turner, who previously seemed to be a good guy in the locker room, than imagine would it has done to Whiteside, who already had issues previously in Miami. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, terrell said:

Oh hell no..Just sign Ibaka for a year or two in the offseason. He actually fits our offense. Or Baynes even. I dont want DRummond for 30 mill....

For me Drummond is only worth what Capela is getting.  His market value should be way under 30 but still would probably be more than Capela currently getting solely due to the demand for starting Cs in the league.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

That never stopped...what they aren't interested in is meeting the extension demand and the higher 1st.

But the talks went cold because Drummond wanted some guarantees they aren't ready to meet. He's thinking 30 mil a year for the next contract +.

Surprised it never stopped. What I can’t understand is why they would Keep pursuing  Drummond if he’s stuck on his 30 mil per and they aren’t ready to commit to some kind of extension .....are they interested in his bird rights perhaps ? Is his bird rights an asset for Schlenk?

46 minutes ago, terrell said:

Oh hell no..Just sign Ibaka for a year or two in the offseason. He actually fits our offense. Or Baynes even. I dont want DRummond for 30 mill....

Yeah no one can justify 30 mil for him! Not even fans of his like me. He is really going to have a rude awakening in free agency ! 😂 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Why is Houston considering moving Capela.  I heard about this today and was told they not rely wanting to move him unless Towns is available.  

😂 we probably have a better chance at getting towns with offering Collins!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I dont think they move Townes unless he forces another Anthony Davis fiasco.  The league allowed LJ and the Lakers to get AD and rewarded NO with the #1 pick.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Man, I really don't want to think about doing that. I like both guys but Collins might end up being better all around than Towns while obviously the inferior offensive player were he to be paired with a legit starting C

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Man, I really don't want to think about doing that. I like both guys but Collins might end up being better all around than Towns while obviously the inferior offensive player were he to be paired with a legit starting C

Not going to lie you have a great point. There’s no telling how good collins will be once he has a good starting center next to him! He’s worth holding on to unless the player in return is simply too talented to pass up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, turnermx said:

For me Drummond is only worth what Capela is getting.  His market value should be way under 30 but still would probably be more than Capela currently getting solely due to the demand for starting Cs in the league.

Agreed. I don't think he really believes he's going to get 30 per, but he probably expects to be paid more than what Vucevic got (25 AAV). And some team will probably give it to him. Hopefully not us. 

Edited by High5
  • Like 2