Teague 👶

Spud2nique

14 hours ago, terrell said:

He shouldnt be an Allstar because he cant lead his team to wins...The Hawks should be alot better he says, and its all TRaes fault apparently..No mention of 2 rookies starting, our trash roster,  Collins suspension, or Huerter injury, etc..Idiot...

Wow! Just wow! What an idiotic interpretation of the Hawks. I wonder if he was leading the charge last year for Trae to be ROY since he led Atlanta to overachieve by 50% in their win totals🤓

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Smoove wouldn't give it up.  But with KG being an established star, he should.

So Teague is a top 5 Hawks PG of all time?

Pistol Pete,

Mookie Blaylock

Doc Rivers

Jeff Teague

Spud Web

Jason Terry

I'd say Teague makes the list

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is how you recruit players for the future. I agree with this, Teague is underrated. 

I agree 100% with this. It's why I felt early on in the year he was a great trade target. Never thought Minny would be dumb enough to just give him away though.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:doh: Let the stupidity shine thru, smh.

And to cap it off, then he said "Maybe his team doesnt need him to score 30 points..Maybe they need him to get more assists instead"..smdh..Hes avg 8.5 per you clown!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 I’m still bustin! Is that really yours? Do you have the red alternate? I got the navy blue 2015 Teague. You funny Mac 😂 

I guess i have to admit that's not really mine.  And actually i just have the cheap tshirt style jersey not the real deal.  I have the 'gray' away color.

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I guess i have to admit that's not really mine.  And actually i just have the cheap tshirt style jersey not the real deal.  I have the 'gray' away color.

I see. I like those cheap grays I got Millsap. 

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Is that photoshopped?  Looks like it could be with that red block in the upper left corner of the O.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1