• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague 👶

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, High5 said:

No doubt. But Teague has never struck me as much of a leader or a gracious reserve. He's just a solid basketball player. Which still makes us a better team, but to what end when we're 9-32? That's why I'm waiting for the other moves.

I remember Jeff willingly giving up his spot to Dennis in a close out playoff game. 

It's the first Domino but a needed one.

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Jeff can play some defense when he wants to. I hope he's not bummed out about going to a bad team.

He's a FA in the offseason, so he'll be playing for a contract. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I like it.

Here's my short list Steven Adams,  Malik Beasley a @kg01 fave,  Juan Hernangomez, if no Adams, the Hartenstein kid from Houston.

Nah, I gave up on him since he's an impending rFA.  Mark me down for the Bogdanovic out of SAC.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I like it.

Here's my short list Steven Adams,  Malik Beasley a @kg01 fave,  Juan Hernangomez, if no Adams, the Hartenstein kid from Houston.

Adams is waaaay overpaid imo.  He is not a skillset player.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Goodwin is on a 2way deal. He'll go back to GL if after his 45 days they haven't converted his contracted. He can only be traded for another GL player. 

Why can't we have 3PGs?

Especially one who seems to be a pretty good defender.  How are we going to delegate those minutes though?  Were we using Crabbe as an SG or an SF?

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Overpaid compared to whom? Look at all the centers signed in the last couple of years. That is the market price. Horford is making 5 million more per year and isn't as good. 

Dedmon is much lower.   Drummond only making 27 and he is on another level over Adams.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Overpaid compared to whom? Look at all the centers signed in the last couple of years. That is the market price. Horford is making 5 million more per year and isn't as good. 

Is he really worth 4 times as much as Len?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, I gave up on him since he's an impending rFA.  Mark me down for the Bogdanovic out of SAC.

Bog is also a FA and an unrestricted one at that, so he can leave if he wants. His cost is probably hiigher too..m

At least with Beasley, we can match an offer if within our price range.

Only reason I don't think it's Horford is because Philly is in win now mode and of the pieces we're willing to trade, none of those is helping them now...unless of course we're just facilitating on a multi-team trade...

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Adams is waaaay overpaid imo.  He is not a skillset player.  

2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Dedmon is much lower.   Drummond only making 27 and he is on another level over Adams.  

I'd rather have Adams for 1 year at $25 vs signing Drummond long term.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Hoops rumors is gossiping Teague could be headed elsewhere in a package the Hawks.  

Link? Or are you just talking about the part where they say he could “theoretically” be traded? Because that’s not gossip.