• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague 👶

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Is he really worth 4 times as much as Len?

Is having one Steven Adams worth having 4 Alex Lens? Yes, of course

57 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Dedmon is much lower.   Drummond only making 27 and he is on another level over Adams.  

Dedmon isn't in the same galaxy as Steven Adams.

Steven Adams vs. Drummond per 36 mins

Drummond 18.5 ppg 16.8 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.1spg, 1.9bpg, 3.7tov  55%TS 21.9 PER .124WS/48

Adams: 15.3ppg 13 rpg, 3.5 apg, 0.9 spg, 1.5 bpg 1.9 tov, 62% TS% 22.4 PER .211WS/48

Edited by Atlantaholic

I’ve never been a Teague guy but his nimbers this season are very surprising/ impressive.  Nearly every line of his Reference box is above his career mark.  A .498 efg and nearly 3:1 assist to turn out of your BU PG is luxurious as a mug. I’m with it but also want to see Goodwin’s work rewarded and development continued.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

All in all, backup PG was one of the biggest weaknesses of this team a few weeks ago and now we are pretty stacked with Teague and Goodwin. Before Goodwin's emergence Teague was the PG I reall wanted as a backup so can't complain. Don't LOVE the move as much right now because I think we could have rolled with Goodwin as primary backup and I think I would have preferred a similar move but for a good vet three point shooting wing. Though I understand those aren't growing on trees at the moment, so I'll take this. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve never been a Teague guy but his nimbers this season are very surprising/ impressive.  Nearly every line of his Reference box is above his career mark.  A .498 efg and nearly 3:1 assist to turn out of your BU PG is luxurious as a mug. I’m with it but also want to see Goodwin’s work rewarded and development continued.

My problem in the past was he sometimes just didn't finish games out well. With us that won't be an issue because he won't be the pg in the last few minutes..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

We need some shooting wings though. As generally useless as Crabbe was, he was our only wing outside of Heurter that could hit a three pointer. As long as we can add another wing before the deadline I'm all for this trade. 

The more sad reality of Crabbe was that he shot his career worst numbers as a hawk. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, enrique said:

The more sad reality of Crabbe was that he shot his career worst numbers as a hawk. 

Just glad he has done better lately to give a buyer a sign of hope enough to be interested.

• Like 4