• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

This is a loss due to LP's foolishess and stupidity. This man is flat out retarded.

You need to put in JC and Bruno in at the 5 and 4. We are getting outrebounded so badly. It's disgusting. Too bad LP is also disgusting and a bad coach. 

Also . . he broke his lineup rotation by taking Cam and Hunter out early, in place of Carter and Bembry.  I don't think we've scored a single point since they checked into the game.

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Just another example as to how embarrassing this coach is.

I fixed it for you. LP has no clue how to adjust on the fly.

He's really bad. Only excuse is if he is purposefully trying to lose and putting in lineups where we lose purposefully.

We are getting outrebounded so bad during this Spurs run. It was OBVIOUS before it happened. LP sat there and let is happen. Really stupid. really retarded. Awful awful coach. 

Just now, LK6969 said:

I fixed it for you. LP has no clue how to adjust on the fly.

He's really bad. Only excuse is if he is purposefully trying to lose and putting in lineups where we lose purposefully.

We are getting outrebounded so bad during this Spurs run. It was OBVIOUS before it happened. LP sat there and let is happen. Really stupid. really retarded. Awful awful coach. 

Well, the team doesn’t have good rebounders anyway.