• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Bud was a shitty general manager. And he threw Danny Ferry under the bus, and he acted like a little bitch about his buyout from Schlenk. Great coach, but he's an asshole.

Yea it got personal for Bud... But he's in a good place where he is at. We have moved on. 

I'm just giddy about Trae and Cam combo 😊

John Collins came alive in the 4th!  

Cam Reddish - Everyone is starting to see what Supes and I were talking about. I didn't care about his stats at Duke. You can't teach the things he was doing, albeit, not so well at Duke.  If you watched his high school highlight,s you saw something special there.  More of this Cam shooting wise.  The turnovers will go down as he gets stronger.   Cam is steadily pulling a "Trae Young" right before our eyes. Slow start and then a great finish.

LP - Rotations were poor, but we do have a back to back tomorrow with Memphis. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly, Harrell, Okoro, and another PDS wing with experience should turn us into a 50-55 win team. I want to keep Treveon Graham as the 6th wing. He plays really hard and I like his defense a lot. 

OKoro probably wouldnt see the floor next season. And is Harrel our backup PF? I thought he was a center? I agree on Graham. Ill take him over Bembry..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Yea it got personal for Bud... But he's in a good place where he is at. We have moved on. 

I'm just giddy about Trae and Cam combo 😊

If it got personal for Bud, its because they wanted him to damage his record by tanking the team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

OKoro probably wouldnt see the floor next season. And is Harrel our backup PF? I thought he was a center? I agree on Graham. Ill take him over Bembry..

I'll take anyone over Bembry... Well maybe not Teague... Geez he's awful lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This isn’t a playoff team unless they are able to pull off a massive deal to get someone like Bradley Beal or Joel Embiid to Atlanta.  Toppin and Beasley do not make this a playoff team.

Huerter,(they love him in DC)OKC pick, and our 2020 pick for Beal? lol. OUr defense would still suck, but our offense would be scary..

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Huerter,(they love him in DC)OKC pick, and our 2020 pick for Beal? lol. OUr defense would still suck, but our offense would be scary..

If they would take that, we'd be fools not to do it. Beal is better than the player we want Kevin to be and those picks may end up being rotational players. We'd have to score 150 points a game though with how bad our defense would be.

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

Their not trading Beal

26 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'd also like to add. I've been on Twitter and all those Wizard fans that were SO glad to take Rui over came are eating some crow.  I do think Rui will be fine though. 

Who cares about them? They don't watch the Hawks outside of when they play the Wizards. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Their not trading Beal

Who cares about them? They don't watch the Hawks outside of when they play the Wizards. 

I wasnt being serious...JUst messing around.

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

Cam Reddish since the All-Star Break - 7 games

17.4 pts, 3.1 rebs, 1.4 assists, on 50% shooting from the field, 40% from three and 85.7% from the free throw line.  All of this while playing good defense.

He's made an incredible leap from the beginning of the year.   This summer I hope he stays dedicated to his "craft" as they say.  Come back like Trae did and set the league on fire. 

We can complain about Travis and LP, but Travis has proven to have an eye for talent and LP seems like his staff is good at developing the talent.  

If you don't know by now, I'm a Cam stan...

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3