• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

Just now, Bonkers said:

Listen

If LP does not start Cam after this game I honestly think LP deserves to lose his job. He clearly doesn't care about improving if he doesn't start Cam

This. If he don't damn start Cam over Huerter, he needs to be sent packing... Doesn't take a genius to make this move

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Listen

If LP does not start Cam after this game I honestly think LP deserves to lose his job. He clearly doesn't care about improving if he doesn't start Cam

3rd best player on the team coming off the bench. lol

1 minute ago, gHost83 said:

This. If he don't damn start Cam over Huerter, he needs to be sent packing... Doesn't take a genius to make this move

He wont bench Kevin. lol. Not this year anyway...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

3rd best player on the team coming off the bench. lol

He wont bench Kevin. lol. Not this year anyway...

Then he has to go. I don't care if we are the worst team in the league, we won't get better with him at the helm. 

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Huerter out here playing damn near 40 minutes and only gave us 14 smh still waiting for the growth from his rookie year

Opie is a role player

Just now, gHost83 said:

Huerter's benching should be a positive for him. He will be the number 1 option on the second unit and can recieve starter mins off the bench. He and Trae don't need to be on the floor together. 

he doesn't deserve starter minutes

• Like 2

Tough one ☝🏾 but the young guns 💪🏾 took another positive step. Cam and John nice games, Cam career best 28 with some ridiculous three and D.

Quick turnaround. Rematch of the drubbing Memphis put on us tomorrow night. Let’s gettem back.

Have a great weekend all!

Go Hawks!

• Like 3

Huerter is such a damn liability on defense it's making me furious

He's a damn revolving door out there. Everybody beats him to the rim yet he still gets to start

LP is supposed to be a defensive coach but rewards his ass for playing shitty defense. LP clearly doesn't want to keep his job here with the BS he's pulling

Salute to u tho Cam u brought it tonight. Too bad u don't have a competent coach yet in your young NBA career

Edited by Bonkers

Just now, Bonkers said:

Huerter is such a damn liability on defense is making me furious

He's a damn revolving door out there. Everybody beats him to the rim yet he still gets to start

LP is supposed to be a defensive coach but rewards his ass for playing shitty defense. LP clearly doesn't want to keep his job here with the BS he's pulling

He knows where to be like VC but like VC, he can't stay in front of no one