• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Needs more strength and a tighter handle in traffic. He'll have those covered by next season.

This, he gets bumped and his handle gets too loose. Beal bumped him twice and man, similar results. Cam lost the handle. 

7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Cam's handles gotta improve this summer

Once he gets that down tho...Getcha popcorn ready

He gotta handle contact better. He has much improved from last year but he needs this badly in the offseason.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He gotta handle contact better. He has much improved from last year but he needs this badly in the offseason.

That strength and explosive should be much improved next season if his summer workouts go as planned

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Well, he’s never been a strong finisher or done well with contact.  I see no reason to expect that this is going to get better.

Here we go again. smdh

12 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Well, he’s never been a strong finisher or done well with contact.  I see no reason to expect that this is going to get better.

Of course you dont..

• Like 1

Cam may be a rookie this year but he is definitely our starting SG next year. Just don't see finding so much fault with him at this point in his very young career. Has made strides. 

• Like 2

Hunter leaves me wanting at times... He Moves more like a PF. Did Schlenk draft him to be our stretch 4, after he lets Collins walk? lol. Hes rebounding better though..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1