• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

31 for Boban?!  Damn.  No Seth or Brunson and the Mavs trash Denver.  I’m gonna miss Luka man.

IM Gonna miss him missing 3's and freethrows. lol

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Montrezl Harrell

Joe Harris or Danilo Gallanari 

Hell no to Gallo..Too soft..We need toughness..Id rather Christian Wood..Should also be cheaper than Gallo.

Edited by terrell

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

IM Gonna miss him missing 3's and freethrows. lol

Don’t forget almost singlehandedly powering the league’s #1 offense for basically the whole season.  That too.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We need a workhorse. Harrell is a beast and a NEED. Bertans isn't and he's not really going to be available. 

When LP loses his mind and plays Collins at center, at least Bertans is a real stretch floor. Plus he can play while Collins or Capela is resting. Crowder becomes our tough minded vet who replaces Vince in that regard. Sign Teague call it a day.

Let the youngsters play but have a A+ Bench: Teague, Huerter, Crowder, Bertans, Dedmon. draft pick. Fernando gets one more year.

Goodwin maybe, Skal maybe, Graham maybe.

Bembry and Jones just say no.

Enough said.

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hell no to Gallo..Too soft..We need toughness..Id rather Christian Wood..Should also be cheaper than Gallo.

No to Gallo is fine but we need a sharpshooter as well 

Just now, Buzzard said:

When LP loses his mind and plays Collins at center, at least Bertans is a real stretch floor. Plus he can play while Collins or Capela is resting. Crowder becomes our tough minded vet who replaces Vince in that regard. Sign Teague call it a day.

Let the youngsters play but have a A+ Bench: Teague, Huerter, Crowder, Bertans, Dedmon. draft pick. Fernando gets one more year.

Goodwin maybe, Skal maybe, Graham maybe.

Bembry and Jones just say no.

Enough said.

You want Bertrans on defense with John and Trae? Maybe Kevin as well?

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Harrell is a NEED. That's clear. He does it on both ends. He's a horse and a 6 WAR player right now. I don't know who the sharpshooter needs to be but they need to be on the wing with Kevin.

HELL YA TELLEM SUPES! Can’t wait to see Trez the bodyguard protecting his superstar Trae! The Trae/Trez show MUST GO ON!

...or in this case, start.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

No to Gallo is fine but we need a sharpshooter as well 

You want Bertrans on defense with John and Trae? Maybe Kevin as well?

I like Bertans playing when our shots are not falling; which happens a lot. I like Crowder for his defense which ours sucks.

Capela and Dedmon should be able to anchor the post for most of the 48 minutes but you know how LP is with his note book. One of the things I am worried about if we ever do have a good bench is will LP be cognizant enough to use them correctly.

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Harrell is a NEED. That's clear. He does it on both ends. He's a horse and a 6 WAR player right now. I don't know who the sharpshooter needs to be but they need to be on the wing with Kevin.

That's fine and dandy but there needs to be more than one horse in this race. Harrell may not choose us. Its called unrestricted free agency for a reason. He will probably choose the team:

A- that offers the most money.

B- that offers him the best chance to start.

We do not hit B at all unless Capela's injury is worse than reported. The team that offers to start him will probably outbid us.

Edited by Buzzard

13 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I like Bertans playing when our shots are not falling; which happens a lot. I like Crowder for his defense which ours sucks.

Capela and Dedmon should be able to anchor the post for most of the 48 minutes but you know how LP is with his note book. One of the things I am worried about if we ever do have a good bench is will LP be cognizant enough to use them correctly.

Harrell can actually score close to the basket. John proved tonight, if the opp has a strong frontline, he can't score unless he's moving. We need a horse who can get an easy basket and play hard as shit every time like Graham does but you know, is actually good. We do need a shooter too, I agree with you on that. 

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

That's fine and dandy but there needs to be more than one horse in this race. Harrell may not choose us. Its called unrestricted free agency for a reason. He will probably choose the team:

A- that offers the most money.

B- that offers him the best chance to start.

We do not hit B at all unless Capela's injury is worse than reported. The team that offers to start him will probably outbid us.

He choosing A. B ain't even out there especially considering the NBA is about to have a much small cap than expected due to this. Honestly, why would Davis choose Atlanta? Washington giving him starter mins and they got a lot of space just for him. 

Edited by NBASupes

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Harrell can actually score close to the basket. John proved tonight, if the opp has a strong frontline, he can't score unless he's moving. We need a horse who can get an easy basket and play hard as shit every time like Graham does but you know, is actually good. We do need a shooter too, I agree with you on that. 

He choosing A. B ain't even out there especially considering the NBA is about to have a much small cap than expected due to this. 

So you say Supes but I disagree. We are talking about a player who is averaging 18.6 and 7.1 and can play small ball center or power forward. I can think of at least two teams who will be begging for his services besides us. We just played them both the last two games; Knicks and Hornets.

Knicks starting Center is Taj Gibson and their starting Power Forward is Julius Randle. Harrell is better by miles than Taj. And don't get me started on Robinson; the player who cannot beat out Taj nor stay on the floor.

Hornets starting Center is Cody Zeller, their BU is Biyombo and their starting Power Forward is a tweener better suited for Small Forward in P.J Washington.

Seriously, you think they don't need Harrell more than us? We have Capela, Dedmon, and John Collins; I think their and our GM would laugh out loud at their big man lineup.

And if the Cavs let Drummond walk, they will be in the Harrell market also.

Edited by Buzzard

11 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

So you say Supes but I disagree. We are talking about a player who is averaging 18.6 and 7.1 and can play small ball center or power forward. I can think of at least two teams who will be begging for his services besides us. We just played them both the last two games; Knicks and Hornets.

Knicks starting Center is Taj Gibson and their starting Power Forward is Julius Randle. Harrell is better by miles than Taj. And don't get me started on Robinson; the player who cannot beat out Taj nor stay on the floor.

Hornets starting Center is Cody Zeller, their BU is Biyombo and their starting Power Forward is a tweener better suited for Small Forward in P.J Washington.

Seriously, you think they don't need Harrell more than us? We have Capela, Dedmon, and John Collins; I think their and our GM would laugh out loud at their big man lineup.

And if the Cavs let Drummond walk, they will be in the Harrell market also.

They got K. Love, they aren't on the Harrell market either. No one is really on the Harrell market who can afford to outbid us. No one. The market for DD is bigger. 

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They got K. Love, they aren't on the Harrell market either. No one is really on the Harrell market who can afford to outbid us. No one. The market for DD is bigger. 

So you say and so I say you are wrong. I would be willing to make a little bet that Harrell is starting for a team next year vs him coming off the bench for us.

NBA Obi-Wan Kenobi, what say you?

Edited by Buzzard

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

So you say and so I say you are wrong. I would be willing to make a little bet that Harrell is starting for a team next year vs him coming off the bench for us.

NBA Obi-Wan Kenobi, what say you?

I am not betting on what I can't control. What you want to bet that Atlanta will sign Bertrans, I bet you for that?