• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

What kinda team consistently lets the Knicks beat their ass lmaooo

I Told everybody the Hawks are the worst team in the NBA right now(at least bottom 2)..And I stand by that...Cleveland and KNicks beat the breaks off of us..lol. KNicks and Cavs actaully have vets that can play though..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I Told everybody the Hawks are the worst team in the NBA right now(at least bottom 2)..And I stand by that...Cleveland and KNicks beat the breaks off of us..lol

The Hawks are most definitely the worst coached team in the league. There is no arguing that

Cam with the good play to end the half

Now watch this egg headed coach start bum ass Huerter the 2nd half lmaooo

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

A great trivia question once this season is over: What NBA Team(s) did not score at least 30 points in three out of four quarters in a game against the Atlanta Hawks in the 2019/20 Season?

Lord help us. We may still win this game but jeez, we are making the Knicks look like the 2004/05 Phoenix Suns.

Edited by Buzzard

10 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Shhh.  Some get their panties in a wad when you criticize Lloyd.

I dont know if it's LP or  not, but something isnt right...WE come out flat WAAAAAAAY too often...But he is the one that keeps trotting out the Trae/Huerter backcourt. smh

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I dont know if it's LP or  not, but something isnt right...WE come out flat WAAAAAAAY too often...But he is the one that keeps trotting out the Trae/Huerter backcourt. smh

I put most of the blame on Travis.  It’s not Lloyd’s fault that he was never qualified to be a head coach.

• Like 1

Is LP out here trying to make TRae look bad? I mean why does he continue to play He and HUerter together? Makes no sense..THey cant guard a stop sign. THis shit has me thinking conspiracy theories...lol

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Is LP out here trying to make TRae look bad? I mean why does he continue to play He and HUerter together? Makes no sense..THey cant guard a stop sign. THis shit has me thinking conspiracy theories...lol

A lot of that is Lloyd’s crap defensive scheme.

• Like 1

Worst Coached Team In The NBA

Image result for shaq laughing gif

Don't even bother starting with the BS excuses either

"It's only his 2nd year coaching" even tho it isn't

"So many young guys on the team" Even tho they're not the only team with a bunch of young guys

Edited by Bonkers