• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am not betting on what I can't control. What you want to bet that Atlanta will sign Bertrans, I bet you for that? 

I said I want Bertans but have never said we are his only market. At least 3 times just in this thread you have said no one else wants Harrell. For what ever weird reason, which you should know know better, you still won't admit that someone else may want Harrell a lot more than us.

Edited by Buzzard

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I said I want Bertans but have never said we are his only market. At least 3 times just in this thread you have said no one else wants Harrell. For what ever weird reason which you should know know better, you still won't admit that someone else may want Harrell a lot more than us.

There is no one else we need other than Harrell. We should add a shooter vet. That's clear but we need a DOG! I seen enough to know outside of Trae, we don't have that player currently in the locker room that's good outside of Graham. Dedmon is a communicator and critical but we need a DOG!

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, High5 said:

I don't know if I can take an extended Squawk offseason. Maybe we should follow the NBA's lead and suspend the board for a month or two. 

You just cracked me up!

So the next 30 days will be interesting, to say the least.  This virus will spread like wildfire throughout the county.  But the preventative measure may ( or may not ) slow it down.

At some point, people will come out of hiding from each other, and just take their chances.  I honestly think the panic buying that will take place this weekend will make things worse in the short term.  After that, 

The other thing is the economy.  Where will the Dow bottom out?  It'll drop another 2,000 points today, seeing that we're already starting -900 in the hole from the jump.  The President's address didn't help things at all, with the announcement of the Europe travel ban.  You got hospitals and doctors still worrying about co-pays to test people for this.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the next 30 days will be interesting, to say the least.  This virus will spread like wildfire throughout the county.  But the preventative measure may ( or may not ) slow it down.

At some point, people will come out of hiding from each other, and just take their chances.  I honestly think the panic buying that will take place this weekend will make things worse in the short term.  After that, 

The other thing is the economy.  Where will the Dow bottom out?  It'll drop another 2,000 points today, seeing that we're already starting -900 in the hole from the jump.  The President's address didn't help things at all, with the announcement of the Europe travel ban.  You got hospitals and doctors still worrying about co-pays to test people for this.  

YOu call that an address? He was just reading from a teleprompter, and STRUGGLING...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Hawks lose final game of this season, in overtime, because they couldn't hit all their free throws.

What a way to end it all, still missing Skal and Capela.  On the question of signing new players and re-signing our own, what about the $$$ money, now that everything is now in question???

:search:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks lose final game of this season, in overtime, because they couldn't hit all their free throws.

What a way to end it all, still missing Skal and Capela.  On the question of signing new players and re-signing our own, what about the $$$ money, now that everything is now in question???

:search:

The BRI will drop which I think in turn will lower the projected $115 million cap. Something to keep an eye on.

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Half done Obamacare has ruined the industry. Full Obamacare would have saved it. Insurance companies and their lobbyists need to be banned. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It wouldn't shock me to see the BRI go down to 100-105 million. 

Good- Gambling profits.

Potential sponsorships 

Bad- Kobe death

China - Morey

COVID-19

The Morey stuff cost the league ~$200 mil which reduced the cap projection from $116 to $115 mil. If the entirety of the regular season and playoffs are done, they'll lose a lot more.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You got hospitals and doctors still worrying about co-pays to test people for this.  

They need to cut the BS red tape and offer free testing for those with symptoms and those who have been exposed.

This is moving at a snails pace due to a lack of a well defined plan and execution.

• Like 4

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They need to cut the BS ted tape and offer free testing for those with symptoms and those who have been exposed.

This is moving at a snails pace due to a lack of a well defined plan and execution.

They need to crank out more testing kits ASAP as well.  Too few of them available right now in too many areas.

• Like 1