• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Giannis will be a Hawk

Spud2nique

11 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Let's go Orlando!!!

😂 let’s say Orlando wins the series hypothetically ...ok so bucks lose in the playoffs in a shocker this season....great for those who really believe we have a shot at Giannis but he’d still be under contract for next season for one more year and the bucks will likely be nearly the exact same with the roster.

what if the bucks are the 1 seed again next season and make a deep playoff run? Maybe even get to the finals ...not even win it but make it to the finals (let’s leave it at that in this hypothetical situation I’m drawing out)

With above said ...yall really think Giannis is going to choose the hawks in the following off season if the bucks make deep playoff run During the last year of his contract ???? @Spud2nique @terrell @bird_dirt

i guess what I’m confused about is the fact that he still has one year left on his contract so being happy he loses this off season don’t really mean anything and Giannis isn’t the type of star that just gives up. So even with one year left He’s going to give it his all to win a ring for the bucks . 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Outside of Cam Reddish and Trae Young, I am willing to trade everyone for Giannis rental. 

Hunter

Kevin

Capela

Collins

our 1st 2020

Trae

Cam

Torrey Craig

Giannis

Horford

Supes not you too 😂 

Giannis has 29 other nba teams that would do anything for his services . I am not high on him picking the hawks unless you heard something from your guy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Supes not you too 😂 

Giannis has 29 other nba teams that would do anything for his services . I am not high on him picking the hawks unless you heard something from your guy.

I haven't heard nothing on Giannis to anyone right now. Just saying if he became available for a rental. That said, if Giannis was really available for a rental. 

I would want to keep: 

Trae Young

Cam Reddish 

De'Andre Hunter

Bruno

Kevin and John can be traded. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JTB said:

😂 let’s say Orlando wins the series hypothetically ...ok so bucks lose in the playoffs in a shocker this season....great for those who really believe we have a shot at Giannis but he’d still be under contract for next season for one more year and the bucks will likely be nearly the exact same with the roster.

what if the bucks are the 1 seed again next season and make a deep playoff run? Maybe even get to the finals ...not even win it but make it to the finals (let’s leave it at that in this hypothetical situation I’m drawing out)

With above said ...yall really think Giannis is going to choose the hawks in the following off season if the bucks make deep playoff run During the last year of his contract ???? @Spud2nique @terrell @bird_dirt

i guess what I’m confused about is the fact that he still has one year left on his contract so being happy he loses this off season don’t really mean anything and Giannis isn’t the type of star that just gives up. So even with one year left He’s going to give it his all to win a ring for the bucks . 

I was pretty much just messin around hatin on Bud. lol. Ive said before that waiting on Giannis might be a big mistake.... I also said we wont even need Giannis if we surround Trae with some shooters..Id take him though. lol. 

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JTB said:

The overriding issue is that the Bucks are expected to offer him a contract extension in the offseason - if he declines it will invariably lead to speculation that he wants to leave. So the question becomes, does the Bucks decide to trade him in fear of him leaving as a FA in 2021.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JTB said:

If Giannis wants rings, we have a top 3 or 4 team best long outlook future to him in my opinion. Trae is the best passer in the game, it’s a perfect match if the NBA allows it to happen.

@NBASupes It might require Cam. 😢 The NBA wouldn’t allow us to keep Giannis and Cam, we ain’t the Lakers 😂 

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The overriding issue is that the Bucks are expected to offer him a contract extension in the offseason - if he declines it will invariably lead to speculation that he wants to leave. So the question becomes, does the Bucks decide to trade him in fear of him leaving as a FA in 2021.

I understand that but I’m not expecting the bucks to go down the path of trading Giannis out of fear. Instead I believe the bucks are more prone to doing all they can to retain Giannis in 2021 shall he not sign his extension and becomes a free agent.

i view the bucks organization going about this like the Jazz did with Hayward his last season.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If Giannis wants rings, we have a top 3 or 4 team best long outlook future to him in my opinion. Trae is the best passer in the game, it’s a perfect match if the NBA allows it to happen.

@NBASupes It might require Cam. 😢 The NBA wouldn’t allow us to keep Giannis and Cam, we ain’t the Lakers 😂 

Fair enough 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I understand that but I’m not expecting the bucks to go down the path of trading Giannis out of fear. Instead I believe the bucks are more prone to doing all they can to retain Giannis in 2021 shall he not sign his extension and becomes a free agent.

i view the bucks organization going about this like the Jazz did with Hayward his last season.

The Bucks will move hell and high water to keep Giannis. I'm just saying the vultures will be circling if he declines the extention. And as long as he's a FA, he's fair game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I think this is exactly right. Unless Giannis puts in a trade request like AD and Kawhi did, he'll hit free agency as a Buck... Which is great for us potentially. We get to keep our team together which allows us to be better if Giannis would choose to come here. Just have to hope Ressler is ready to pay up with the second contracts for our young players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Bucks will move hell and high water to keep Giannis. I'm just saying the vultures will be circling if he declines the extention. And as long as he's a FA, he's fair game.

I don’t disagree! Completely understand where you’re coming from ...I’m not even saying Schlenk shouldn’t go after Giannis...if Giannis is available in 2021 and teams have the cap by all means go after Giannis 

2 hours ago, JTB said:

Supes not you too 😂 

Giannis to the Hawks has been confirmed by Supes guy. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. Bud is completely devastated. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JTB said:

I'm just rooting for the Magic bc it couldn't hurt, right?

I mean, they get knocked out and embarrassed, that could potentially trigger all kinds of things to happen. Trade request, second guess the franchise, second guess signing a QO, maybe some internal finger pointing and divisiveness. 

Maybe not, but it won't likely do anything to endear him to them any more.

But on the flip side, what if they go on a run this year, and then another deep run next year? He may be more inclined to think they are super close, only a piece away if he stays. 

Which playoff outcome this year do you think may open our chances on getting him from, say, 1% up to maybe 5%?

Ergo, Go Orlando!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Giannis to the Hawks has been confirmed by Supes guy. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. Bud is completely devastated. 

😂 if supes ever says his guy confirms this it’d be the first time I don’t believe his guy 😂...I gotta see it to believe it 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

I'm just rooting for the Magic bc it couldn't hurt, right?

I mean, they get knocked out and embarrassed, that could potentially trigger all kinds of things to happen. Trade request, second guess the franchise, second guess signing a QO, maybe some internal finger pointing and divisiveness. 

Maybe not, but it won't likely do anything to endear him to them any more.

But on the flip side, what if they go on a run this year, and then another deep run next year? He may be more inclined to think they are super close, only a piece away if he stays. 

Which playoff outcome this year do you think may open our chances on getting him from, say, 1% up to maybe 5%?

Ergo, Go Orlando!

This is what I think is going to happen! I think the bucks can just make deep playoff runs not necessarily win the championship and Giannis will be more inclined to stay because 3 straight seasons of deep playoff runs you’d think you’re going to come through eventually and if you leave it doesn’t guarantee anything.

team chemistry and right winning attitude is a real thing that fans have to consider.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

There is no reason to do the trade then. Not trading a potential star or superstar for a rental. I don't care if its Giannis or prime LeBron

I'll pass on any trades of Trae or Cam. Add Hunter too. It's too hard to find wings. You got a top pick, Huerter and Collins. Maybe even a 2021 1st but that's it.

23 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That would be awesome if he was

Edited by NBASupes