• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Can I start calling him Draymond Diaw?

What have you been calling him thus far, Rodman? Oh wait no, he may have called himself that. I call him donkey from Shrek. :boxing:

ps Warriors demise is my pleasure. :biggrin:

• Like 3

I'm no Jimi Butler fan ... like, at all but I'm also decidedly not a fan of Woj or Shams so this comment made my heart go all a twitter ....

Regarding Shams' "report" that Jimi had "tense" moments with Heat mgt ...

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47ki812nltfu571olpnak

Keep in mind, there have been numerous reports of Jimi going at it with every team he's been on, but this is the first time his agent came out to dispute the report.

Methinkin' Shams got gott this time.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm no Jimi Butler fan ... like, at all but I'm also decidedly not a fan of Woj or Shams so this comment made my heart go all a twitter ....

Regarding Shams' "report" that Jimi had "tense" moments with Heat mgt ...

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47ki812nltfu571olpnak

Keep in mind, there have been numerous reports of Jimi going at it with every team he's been on, but this is the first time his agent came out to dispute the report.

Methinkin' Shams got gott this time.

Well I'm no Jimmy Fan and a  Shams fan.  A hurt dog will holler. 

Why don't you like Shams or Woj? 

17 hours ago, bleachkit said:

he can do just about everything else though.

Yep. He will get to show off his media skills now as he watches everyone else compete in the playoffs while he continues to give himself praise and pre mature accolades 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yep. He will get to show off his media skills now as he watches everyone else compete in the playoffs while he continues to give himself praise and pre mature accolades 

His personality is annoying. Even his own teammates dont like him.

• Premium Member

It's early, but Brooklyn does not look like an unbeatable super team right now. Maybe they still run Boston out of the arena at some point, but right now the Celtics are giving them all they can handle. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It's early, but Brooklyn does not look like an unbeatable super team right now. Maybe they still run Boston out of the arena at some point, but right now the Celtics are giving them all they can handle. 

Watched the Bucks / Heat earlier and this one so far. Lotta missed shots in both. Playoff jitters I guess. Really hope Hawks don't suffer suffer same tomorrow. But it's kinda what I'm expecting. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Watched the Bucks / Heat earlier and this one so far. Lotta missed shots in both. Playoff jitters I guess. Really hope Hawks don't suffer suffer same tomorrow. But it's kinda what I'm expecting. 

Im glad we have the benefit of watching all of the other games before we play, just to get our minds wrapped around what is about to happen and learn from other peoples mistakes.

I hope we are paying attention 

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Well I'm no Jimmy Fan and a  Shams fan.  A hurt dog will holler. 

Why don't you like Shams or Woj? 

I definitely believe in the 'hurt dog' axiom.  Only difference here is this isn't the first Jimi rumor to come out.  It's not even the worse one.  The response here, imho, suggests it's questionable "news".

For better or worse, Butler's persona is one who relishes the negative rumors before.  Why fight back against this one?

I'm not a fan of Woj or Shams because I think they're smarmy.  Make a name off telling us stuff we're gonna learn in a day or so.  

• Premium Member

Won't complain in the least to see ringbrat Durant's team lose to a #7 seed.

Not saying I'm cheering for the Celtics. That would be practically sacrilegious. And I'm sure some men in black would show up to apprehend my treasured red and volt ATL hat and Hawks superfan ID card. So, that's why I'm not saying that.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, sturt said:

Won't complain in the least to see ringbrat Durant's team lose to a #7 seed.

Not saying I'm cheering for the Celtics. That would be practically sacrilegious. And I'm sure some men in black would show up to apprehend my treasured red and volt ATL hat and Hawks superfan ID card. So, that's why I'm not saying that.

That’s not the men in black, just Soth ridding the world of the volt that he loathes so much.

• Haha 1