• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I think Dan E. Green is done as a player.  Curry will help some but it'll all come down to their two stars.  I could see Embiid missing time.  I could see Simmons coming in as the same player he was as a rookie (which is fine but limited).  That ceiling's them.

I'm giving myself points for turning 'ceiling' into a verb, btw. 😏

And I’m taking points from you for acting like you don’t already know how things play out in 2021. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I was hoping we would have kept Skal instead... I was interested to see what he could do... either way he or Hill probably won’t really see any floor time

And Skal loved it here...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

I agree. I think our biggest concern early will possibly be chemistry. Lots of new faces and not a lot of time to get use to playing with each other.

That's why I don't see both Bogi and Gallo plus Capela in the starting lineup.  Too many new faces to incorporate for a start in less than 30 days.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's why I don't see both Bogi and Gallo plus Capela in the starting lineup.  Too many new faces to incorporate for a start in less than 30 days.

I don’t either including other reasons but oddly I’m hearing more and more about Gallo starting at the 3

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I was hoping we would have kept Skal instead... I was interested to see what he could do... either way he or Hill probably won’t really see any floor time

Yeah we did him a solid by not bringing him back. Hope he finds a spot where he can get consistent minutes.

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They were always going to renounce Skals rights. Hopefully, they will still sign him.

After signing Solomon Hill, there is no more roster spot for him.  Boo on that move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Somebody better coin the term 'We the South' soon.  Otherwise, them hosers from Canadia (they're not called 'Canadans') are gonna take it.

People keep wanting to put this team as a top 6 lock but out of all of the top 6 locks, they are the shakiest. I like Baynes but Ibaka/Gasol is much better than people think especially when it comes to impacting W/L records in the regular season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

After signing Solomon Hill, there is no more roster spot for him.  Boo on that move.

Eh, let's be honest.  Neither Hill nor Skal are moving any needles unless they're carrying magnets in their pockets.  Don't put worry lines on your beautiful face about these moves around the edges.

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

People keep wanting to put this team as a top 6 lock but out of all of the top 6 locks, they are the shakiest. I like Baynes but Ibaka/Gasol is much better than people think especially when it comes to impacting W/L records in the regular season. 

They'll be solid but definitely on the other side of the hill.  We'll not know how far down they've slid but there's certainly a slide going on.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eh, let's be honest.  Neither Hill nor Skal are moving any needles unless they're carrying magnets in their pockets.  Don't put worry lines on your beautiful face about these moves around the edges.

They'll be solid but definitely on the other side of the hill.  We'll not know how far down they've slid but there's certainly a slide going on.

This condense schedule will expose the hard work teams bad if they lack depth.