• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, thecampster said:

It was not a rumor. Its a proposal.  The guy doesn't understand Cam's upside to even propose this.

You know how much Schlenk values 2nd round picks, though... see his comment following the Rondo/LouWill trade. I think he'd be tempted just for the two 2nd rounders, sans Knox.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

You know how much Schlenk values 2nd round picks, though... see his comment following the Rondo/LouWill trade. I think he'd be tempted just for the two 2nd rounders, sans Knox.

Hopefully you are joking.  Every team in the league would give us 2, 2nd rounders for Cam right now.   I would have traded Rondo for 5 basketballs and some gatorade.   Getting Lou and 2nd rounders was highway robbery. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, sturt said:

Wondering if theecampster or MBASupes can confirm any legitimacy on this one................

Good to see @REHawksFan perceived the implied joke. Thought I was taking @kg01's lead with the misspelling of some usernames, but maybe the green font thing is the better option. 🙂

The end game?

Perhaps MBASupes and theecampster would indulge us with some "breaking news" on occasion for our non-Hawks visitors. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I legit thought it was a joke.  Zero chance @sturt thinks this is a serious proposal.

Synopsis of what I heard:  The hawks beat the Knicks because they have shooters everywhere and the Knick can't shoot. I'm proposing trading Reddish for Knox (a Knick) because he can shoot the 3 ball.  Now, he doesn't have any desire to get better which is why the Knicks want to get rid of him, but the Hawks won't care because they have shooters everywhere and I'm hoping they won't notice and are willing to take on his lazy ass.  Also, Sharife Cooper was a steal so they'll value 2nd rounders better than most.  Also, please take our garbage for your promising young player.  Signed, Knicks Fan  

damn-right-gif-5.gif&ehk=llDpJ%2BcmJFX%2 .... hehe

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, sturt said:

I'm less certain, me.

Oh god I just watched it. Knox and 2 second round picks huh? He justifies it by saying “a 3rd string for a 3rd string player”.. 😂 

The best is the 2 2nd round picks. Even though it’s a short off-season it’s been a long one.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, sturt said:

Good to see @REHawksFan perceived the implied joke. Thought I was taking @kg01's lead with the misspelling of some usernames, but maybe the green font thing is the better option. 🙂

Baby steps, grasshopper.  You're in no way fit to be going with that multi-level humor yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, thecampster said:

A fish cannot swallow the ocean, just as you cannot digest all of the humor. It must run through you as the water does to the fish.

giphy.gif

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471rj1lpa0p3gu2jge9z

Next thing you know, we gonna have cap breakdowns from me.  Nobody wants that.  That's why we stay. in. our. lanes.

Leave the funny stuff to the professionals.

Are y'all gonna be like this during the season too?

• Haha 2