• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Moderators

I noticed Goodwin posted a cryptic message yesterday about wanting to talk about what happened to him and how bad / unfair it was on twitter but apparently he deleted it.   It was unclear whether he was talking about his health scare or his chance with the Hawks or both.  I hope he gets picked up somewhere.   

Yeah and seeing Supes stuff on twitter now.  that's probably not good.

7 hours ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes you got twitter fans..lol

My guy was the one that told me he got word I want posted our conversations and told me where like over a year ago. That's when I started coded everything. Now, I just wait till I get the okay and if I don't, I don't mention it. Like Harrell for example. I been told that Harrell wanted to go to SAC if traded with no mention of WAS because his guy was there (Hines). Once LA convinced him he would be going to LA, they obviously hit him with the okey doie. I knew about the plan way before it was executed and because people wanted Westbrook in LA because they felt it could hurt the Lakers, no one told Harrell about the plan but many knew. Once he opted in, the traded was done and Harrell was "blindsided" but I already knew the plan. Many in the league did. 

Because trades are a lot less likely, especially game changing ones, teams are really swifty like what GS did to Atlanta. It didn't workout but I really didn't like it for obvious reasons. 

Now more than ever, teams are going through a lot of measures to get info. What they are finding is guys generally like where they are outside of the rookie contract RFA types which are nearly impossible to get. To be honest, Zion is the next superstar that could be available but that's gonna be a long while and like DAL with Luka, everyone could go before Zion goes. It's extremely hard to get a star if you don't have one. The best thing Atlanta can do is just keep what you got and develop everyone. 

Outside of Ben Simmons, I don't see a trade happening for Beal or Lillard. Portland will have to miss the playoffs and Beal just won't be moved before he signs the supermax. Maybe afterwards but not before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Or ... orrr ... we start posting false rumors to mess with folks.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47c7mrcu28ouwyv3h6n

Ya I dig. Put the real info in the old squawker section. That can only be accessed if you have 500? post, most of the lurkers won’t.

Convo currently at my house:

GF- Remember you ran into the slider screen last night? I’m surprised you didn’t do more damage to it.

Me- Oh that’s because I have a lot of finesse under all the power. :indifferent:

In my defense, I thought the screen door wasn’t there. 

image.gif.fb5a36d0897ff8e5731d0d1da41a6fc9.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Bro, I tease the kg's about falling down the stairs all the time.  Then yesterday, I totally missed the 1st step walking down to the basement.  Luckily, I caught myself so it was only a loud stumble.

Even so, the kg's were merciless in their point/laugh game.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gsjqn7ijczar4dcdfwu

Lil jerks.  I was about 2 inches away from ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e474vrky6lb0kfwoo6no

😂 the KG’s are waiting for you to fall lol, that’s like my nephew too. But for my gf to giggle like she’s still dreaming in bed and laugh about it… :upsidedown:

Anyone still interested in that Marvin 2005 alternate yellow smedium jersey?

image.gif.03baff890a9f5de7cbb9d8d80cd897bf.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 the KG’s are waiting for you to fall lol, that’s like my nephew too. But for my gf to giggle like she’s still dreaming in bed and laugh about it… :upsidedown:

Anyone still interested in that Marvin 2005 alternate yellow smedium jersey?

image.gif.03baff890a9f5de7cbb9d8d80cd897bf.gif

LOL that names brings back a nickname that my mom had for Marvin Williams.......Duckbutt

I don't know why she called him that, and I don't think I wanna know, but I found it funny when I was young. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Sothron said:

lol good name but that isn't me on twitter.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wopwvqzorcwm03hagz

That's eggsactly what Juanjo would say, Juanjo.

And, greetings from 2022, the name sticks.  Just so you know.

🤠

20 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Wait, we don't already do that? 

homer-simpson-hide.gif

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47cq9s0x6ikwxwcvvg97

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Via Chris Fedor

Cleveland has also explored the trade market. Kyle Anderson, Terrence Ross, Joe Ingles, Bojan Bogdanovic, Cam Reddish, T.J. Warren, Thaddeus Young, Tobias Harris, Jeremy Lamb and Harrison Barnes are all said to be available. Reddish is a player the Cavs liked in the 2019 draft. They’ve been in contact with Atlanta about him. But wings don’t come cheap.

In initial conversations, sources say most teams are asking for Cleveland’s 2022 first-round pick (with protections, of course), but that would be incredibly risky for a team with 60 wins the last three years which projects in a best-case scenario to competing for a Play-In spot this season. Without the future first-rounder, which the Cavs seem unwilling to put on the table for any of the “available” wings, 

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/08/evan-mobley-looks-as-advertised-and-lamar-stevens-believes-he-belongs-cleveland-cavaliers-summer-league-observations.html

• Like 1