• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cam needs to use his midrange to get his shot back, he's good at the drive and pull up shots...it's when he tries to get to the rim it ends in disaster.  I would also like to see more backdoor cuts for Cam.

But he has to call for it at the right time. Kevin had a turnover because Cam asked before he was actually open.

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

But he has to call for it at the right time. Kevin had a turnover because Cam asked before he was actually open.

Yep, learnimg curve. He's playimg too fast. His shooting motiom from 3, looks jacked up, he's doing that little hop thing again...he's not shot ready.

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, learnimg curve. He's playimg too fast. His shooting motiom from 3, looks jacked up, he's doing that little hop thing again...he's not shot ready.

Confidence. 

Just now, aali34 said:

Outside of Solo, Bogi might be the least impactful of our new additions that's been on the court.

Solo is only playing because of the 1k injuries

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Open the half with Trae trying to turn it over and a Reddish bricked 3.  I want to have hope, and I might even still have an inkling of hope, but it's about to vanish.

I just want them to play great defense. He gonna get his shot right 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I just want them to play great defense. He gonna get his shot right 

His last drive was much better, controlled, drew the foul...  but yeah, you're right -- if we can lock them down we might have a chance to make a run...

• Premium Member

THat foul baiting from Trae...smh leading with your right shoulder and body perpendicular to the basket isn't an honest shot attempt.  If this game were closer, or if Trae was playing better, I'd turn my homer blinders on but I don't like it.

• Like 1