• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Nobody looks good but the rest of the guys look like the Harlem globetrotters crossed with the 97 Bulls compared to Trae Young. 

And he's supposed to be our "star" player..

We’re lucky to be down only 19 at the half.  Could easily be 30.

They have 9 steals (10 TOs on us) and 5 block.  We have 1 steal (2 TOs on them) and 1 block.  We’re down 12 possessions before you even talk about how off we are shooting.

Hope we see a drastically different team after the half.  First time we’ve been down at the half - this is a test to see if LP has the keys to turn things around.

Just now, NBASupes said:

I wish Rondo was available. We need someone who can get Bogi and Cam going running offensive sets.

Schlenk fkd up again? HIs ass wont get a pass from me if this shit show keeps going like this...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Trae Young must be shaving points out there. It looks like he is doing some things on purpose. No one can be this bad without trying. 

He was camping out next to Collins instead of covering his man in the corner and JC was trying to push him off.   I think he’s hunting rebounds, thinking he could still get a triple double easily in games where his shot is off, or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, klharper said:

We’re lucky to be down only 19 at the half.  Could easily be 30.

They have 9 steals (10 TOs on us) and 5 block.  We have 1 steal (2 TOs on them) and 1 block.  We’re down 12 possessions before you even talk about how off we are shooting.

Hope we see a drastically different team after the half.  First time we’ve been down at the half - this is a test to see if LP has the keys to turn things around.

The biggest issue right now is we are in our heads offensively. Trae, Cam, Kevin, and Bogi need to be more aggressive at getting quality looks and Cam just needs to shoot them with more confidence. The last 6 min Cam was much better than the 1st QT Cam. 

Defensively, we gave up way too many 2nd chance points, especially when Solo was on the court. We just need to play much better and lock in defensively possession by possession. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, klharper said:

He was camping out next to Collins instead of covering his man in the corner and JC was trying to push him off.   I think he’s hunting rebounds, thinking he could still get a triple double easily in games where his shot is off, or something.

He's playing like an idiot. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

The biggest issue right now is we are in our heads offensively. Trae, Cam, Kevin, and Bogi need to be more aggressive at getting quality looks and Cam just needs to shoot them with more confidence. The last 6 min Cam was much better than the 1st QT Cam. 

Defensively, we gave up way too many 2nd chance points, especially when Solo was on the court. We just need to play much better and lock in defensively possession by possession. 

Cam needs to use his midrange to get his shot back, he's good at the drive and pull up shots...it's when he tries to get to the rim it ends in disaster.  I would also like to see more backdoor cuts for Cam.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Rich Paul is probably in his head, "Atlanta doesn't respect your greatness Trae, force a trade."

Bye..Lets see what we can get..

Edited by terrell