• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Cam better not read the comments tonight on social media. 

This shit was worst than Houston and Harden giving him the treatment when he left him wide open and he bricked everything.

What's good for Cam is Utah is one of those teams like Brooklyn where he plays well offensively for some reason.

This was clearly his worst game of his career. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

Also.....LP is just not it for the Hawks. This was the game that broke me. No defense on their only real threat for 43 minutes and then you FINALLY implement the obvious defense to get the ball out of his hands after the game is out of hand. 

But here's the kicker....said defense WORKS to get them back within 3 but when you need a huge stop at the end what does he do? Go right back to no D on Luka and gives up a lay in at the rim. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Cam better not read the comments tonight on social media. 

This shit was worst than Houston and Harden giving him the treatment when he left him wide open and he bricked everything.

What's good for Cam is Utah is one of those teams like Brooklyn where he plays well offensively for some reason.

This was clearly his worst game of his career. 

Horrible...

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Reddish is cooked. Snell, Hill, or Gallinari needs to start at SF until Hunter gets back. Let Reddish come off the bench and get his confidence back.

Snell..

In a game where Trae was doubled all night and Gallo was on

LP has Gallo setting screens instead of the other guys setting up for Gallo. What a waste. Incredible.

😁

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Reddish is cooked. Snell, Hill, or Gallinari needs to start at SF until Hunter gets back. Let Reddish come off the bench and get his confidence back.

He he bricked that open middy, I was like man. The boy just don't have it tonight. Dallas was extremely smart. They never doubled Trae with Cam's man. It was smart because Cam is at his best slashing with space. Even his best looking bad play was a drive on Kleber which was blocked. 

They always doubled off of Kevin knowing he can't hurt you on space drives and made sure they didn't give up too many open threes. It was a genius gameplan. This is a game where Carlisle clearly out coached LP. At some point, we should have considered Hill over Cam when his offense was hurting you too much in the 4th. 

Last year, LP had an extremely quick trigger on Cam when he seen these moments in the 1st half of last year. This year, its clear, we need a quick trigger with Cam if it's clear he don't have it. While he has had games this year when he had good 4th and struggled in the first 3 qts, those were games where he was timid. He wasn't timid till the 4th. He wasn't timid he was flat out awful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

The Hawks wait until late in the game before they double Doncic, but allow Dallas to double Trae all night.  Just smh.  On to the next one.

And not only that!....I’m tired of watching no counter for all these double teams on Trae!

as well as huerter and collins played it didn’t feel like any real impact on the game. Getting the ball out of Traes hands is going to continue to be defense rule number 1 on how to slow down the offense.

THIS is why Hunter TO ME is the 2nd most valuable offensive player on this team behind Trae. Collins is going to get his pts no matter what and as long as his team looks for him but we need a player who will punish the opponent in one on one consistently because they’re doubling Trae to get the ball out his hands.

IMPACT is a real thing folks. Huerter and collins played great but even with the hawks leading most of the first half it NEVER felt like the hawks had control of the game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He he bricked that open middy, I was like man. The boy just don't have it tonight. Dallas was extremely smart. They never doubled Trae with Cam's man. It was smart because Cam is at his best slashing with space. Even his best looking bad play was a drive on Kleber which was blocked. 

They always doubled off of Kevin knowing he can't hurt you on space drives and made sure they didn't give up too many open threes. It was a genius gameplan. This is a game where Carlisle clearly out coached LP. At some point, we should have considered Hill over Cam when his offense was hurting you too much in the 4th. 

Last year, LP had an extremely quick trigger on Cam when he seen these moments in the 1st half of last year. This year, its clear, we need a quick trigger with Cam if it's clear he don't have it. While he has had games this year when he had good 4th and struggled in the first 3 qts, those were games where he was timid. He wasn't timid till the 4th. He wasn't timid he was flat out awful. 

I used to think Cam was untouchable. Idk about that anymore...Hes looking like Duke Cam out there...

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

And not only that!....I’m tired of watching no counter for all these double teams on Trae!

as well as huerter and collins played it didn’t feel like any real impact on the game. Getting the ball out of Traes hands is going to continue to be defense rule number 1 on how to slow down the offense.

THIS is why Hunter TO ME is the 2nd most valuable offensive player on this team behind Trae. Collins is going to get his pts no matter what and as long as his team looks for him but we need a player who will punish the opponent in one on one consistently because they’re doubling Trae to get the ball out his hands.

IMPACT is a real thing folks. Huerter and collins played great but even with the hawks leading most of the first half it NEVER felt like the hawks had control of the game.

Empty stats?