• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next man up: Nate McMillan

sturt

My money now says the Hawks split with Boston in these two upcoming games. Trae goes ballistic in both games and averages 30 and 10. Capela averages 3 blocks and keeps his double double production rolling. Mr Forgotten lottery pick, Okongwu, averages 5 points and 5 boards in relief of Capela.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

My money now says the Hawks split with Boston in these two upcoming games. Trae goes ballistic in both games and averages 30 and 10. Capela averages 3 blocks and keeps his double double production rolling. Mr Forgotten lottery pick, Okongwu, averages 5 points and 5 boards in relief of Capela.

If this happens LP can spend alot more time with the kids..............................

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Don't lose your money Buzz, lol.

Boston is also struggling - they will fix what ails them by playing the Hawks.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Don't lose your money Buzz, lol.

Boston is also struggling - they will fix what ails them by playing the Hawks.

I have two thoughts on Okongwu under Nate. Maybe he does not want to appear to undermine Pierce, so he keeps up appearances and does the dumbass Collins/Gallinari rotation when Capela rest. Or he prefers his defensive mindset better and rolls with Okongwo/Collins when Capela rest.

I will be watching for that as a possible big change with Nate at the helm.

• Like 2

Trae/Mays/Cam/Collins/Capela

Just do it Nate..What do you have to lose? 

Cam played better with Mays out there imo..

Wouldnt be upset if we start Snell over Cam either though..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae/Mays/Snell/Collins/Capela

Just do it Nate..What do you have to lose? lol

I have been calling for Reddish to be benched almost as soon as he was started. I think he would be better served trying to be a difference maker coming off the bench. Despite Huerter's poor shooting last night, he still needs to get more minutes than Reddish. He is easily our healthiest and best high volume three point shooter this season and its not close.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I have been calling for Reddish to be benched almost as soon as he was started. I think he would be better served trying to be a difference maker coming off the bench. Despite Huerter's poor shooting last night, he still needs to get more minutes than Reddish. He is easily our healthiest and best high volume three point shooter this season and its not close.

Not sure if Snell is available..He might be on the block..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1