• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

All of Atlanta's yearly stats are skewed by the first 34 games and nearly 300 man games lost to injury.

This cannot be overstated enough. Even under Nate McMillan, we were tremendously short handed many nights. Numbers do not tell the story of what this team can do on the court

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

On the contrary, the Bucks are a low IQ team and it starts with Bud imo. The gameplans against the Nets made 0 sense. 

As an example, after Kyrie went down KD became the entire Nets offense, not a single soul on the team outside of KD was a threat. You would think putting Giannis, the perennial DPOY candidate, on KD would be a pretty logical move, but no. According to Bud he wanted "Giannis to contest shots from the weakside" and left P.J. Tucker on an Island with KD the entire series... PJ did his best but at the end of the day he got absolutely spit roasted to the tune of around 44ppg. 

I don't know if putting Giannis exclusively on KD was the way to go. KD is way more shifty and get around Giannis laterally. Giannis isn't really a one on one defender like that. 

Bud still should have let him guard him at points throughout the game though. The fact that it took Giannis requesting it publicly was stupid.

6 hours ago, RandomFan said:

887549615_SqwuakExample.jpg.2da00588cbce1b9e1bbe36788dfd5484.jpg

1 hour ago, AHF said:

@RandomFan  Should be very simple on PC.  

Step 1 - Go to the page with the tweet:

image.png

Step 2 - Go up to the address bar:

image.png

Step 3 - Cut and paste the internet address into the post:

https:// twitter.com/willis_glen/status/1407067587637235713  (intentionally added a space here so it wouldn't convert)

and then it converts into the Tweet as below:

I know how to embed a tweet. As you can see from the screenshot I posted previously of the tweet that you posted as a test example to try and show that tweets embed properly, that isn't the problem. 

The problem is viewing the same tweet from two different platforms yields different results. It's an issue on this website, on Google Chrome, on PC. Google Chrome on Android is fine though. 

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Aww, Giannis is trying to give Trae a pat on the head like a little kid. Meanwhile, Trae has sneakily tied Gianni shoelaces together and pantsed him on the way to a dagger floater. 

🗡️

Should have been a Hawk. Got hoodwinked by the Bucks.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Do you take control of collins or a wing to wall giannis from the paint?

Took him one on one with Collins. Didn’t work out. He had like 42 and 20. I gotta make someone else beat me. 3rd time is a charm! 😃 Road games on all star level are darn near impossible. The computer gets mad stingy towards the end.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Took him one on one with Collins. Didn’t work out. He had like 42 and 20. I gotta make someone else beat me. 3rd time is a charm! 😃 Road games on all star level are darn near impossible. The computer gets mad stingy towards the end.

yeah i match capella on him then float collins over when he gets close to the paint

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Aww, Giannis is trying to give Trae a pat on the head like a little kid. Meanwhile, Trae has sneakily tied Gianni shoelaces together and pantsed him on the way to a dagger floater. 

🗡️

And lit a match and stuck it in his shoe.

• Haha 3