• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Clint and John rebounded great last series.  I want to see a whole team effort to box out Giannis and Brook and some crashing the offensive glass too.  Draw a nice number of over-the-back fouls.  Easier said than done but I’m sure Coach will stress it.  While you’re at it gimme some illegal screens from Brook by getting over.

Underrated comment to be honest -- if you don't draw a couple, you're not trying hard enough for the boards.  Everyone knows the refs let like 5 of these go before they call 1

• Like 1

TS does his radio interview tomorrow. Hopefully, they ask him about Cam Reddish. If he gives the usually refrain of "he been's out a long time, no chance for 5v5, etc" then he most likely wont be playing in the series. Feels like the team has already decided he wont be returning no matter what. The team could find a way to get him 5v5 if it really wanted, that sounds like a lame excuse. I really hope they press TS on the matter. 

• Like 3

I would normally say we have no chance against this Bucks team in a 7 game series, especially with injuries. However, this is a coach Budenholzer led team and when Bud is thrown into the equation you can throw chance out of the window.

#Believe

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I would normally say we have no chance against this Bucks team in a 7 game series, especially with injuries. However, this is a coach Budenholzer led team and when Bud is thrown into the equation you can throw chance out of the window.

#Believe

They are hard to score to on. Their big three, Giannis, Middleton and Holiday, along with a still effective Lopez, is a hand full to say the least. 

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Very disappointing from the Hawks. Rappers get cart blanche access, but beat reporters trying to cover the team are kept out because of "covid". Shameful, hypocritical and wrong.

Not "rappers"..Just Quavo...He's the ambassador...He basically drafted Trae Young..lol. Why should the media be allowed in he locker room while the team celebrates anyway?

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

He's the ambassador...He basically drafted Trae Young..lol. Why should the media be allowed in he locker room while the team celebrates anyway?

So people like me and you get can get information and stories about the team. You know, that's kinda her job. Is Quavo going to provide updates and information? She has every right to be upset if the team is playing the "covid" card to keep her out, but letting rappers into the locker room. 

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So people like me and you get can get information and stories about the team. You know, that's kinda her job. Is Quavo going to provide updates and information? She has every right to be upset if the team is playing the "covid" card to keep her out, but letting rappers into the locker room. 

Not rappers..Just Quavo..You can get information when they come out of the lockerrom..Sarah was halfway joking btw..lol. Youre way more upset than she was..ha..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Dude wat

THey have plenty of media sessions..Let the guys celebrate  a few min before asking dumb questions..Sarah will be fine...lol

Edited by terrell

7 hours ago, NERMAN said:

I can't see Tucker guarding Trae.  That'll definitely be Jrue.  

They could put Tucker on JC and make life uncomfortable for him but I don't think he'll start.

Jrue - Trae

Pat - Bogi

Middleton - Kev

Giannis - JC

Lopez - Clint

JC usually gives Tucker issues based on Houston/Hawks days. Giannis usually gets the best of JC but this year, JC been our best player against the Bucks. Trae only played Mil and had his worse game of the year. I am not sure but I think Trae was coming back from an injury and this was nationally televised. Our only regular season lost with the MLKs and I don't think we had Capela or any of the wings that game. 

Edited by NBASupes

Just for everyone 's peace of mind Quavo is fully vaccinated.

Also, reporters get to interview the players via zoom, they aren't shut out from doing their jobs.

Some would argue that it was always a little too invasive for reporters, many of them women, to be allowed in to the players locker room anyways with a bunch of half naked men walking around trying to shower and decompress. That's been a conversation before. I sure wouldn't want them sticking mics in my face while Im in my underwear. Just saying

Edited by RedDawg#8