• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae only played Mil and had his worse game of the year. I am not sure but I think Trae was coming back from an injury and this was nationally televised.

Yes, it was Trae's first game back from the ankle injury.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just for everyone 's peace of mind Quavo is fully vaccinated.

Also, reporters get to interview the players via zoom, they aren't shut out from doing their jobs.

Some would argue that it was always a little too invasive for reporters, many of them women, to be allowed in to the players locker room anyways with a bunch of half naked men walking around trying to shower and decompress. That's been a conversation before. I sure wouldn't want them sticking mics in my face while Im in my underwear. Just saying

Exactly...And Quavo is like our Drake..lol..Not to mention our star players good friend..

Quavo Night | Atlanta Hawks

Edited by terrell

11 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just for everyone 's peace of mind Quavo is fully vaccinated.

Also, reporters get to interview the players via zoom, they aren't shut out from doing their jobs.

Some would argue that it was always a little too invasive for reporters, many of them women, to be allowed in to the players locker room anyways with a bunch of half naked men walking around trying to shower and decompress. That's been a conversation before. I sure wouldn't want them sticking mics in my face while Im in my underwear. Just saying

So Sarah shouldn't be allowed in the locker room to her job because there is a bunch of half naked men. Got it. Well at least be honest with her about the real reason instead of giving her the "covid" bullshit.

Haven’t watched a ton of basketball l over the course of the season.  I’ve watched a lot during the playoffs and all I know is that I’ve been wrong about almost everything.  Milwaukee should win the series, but the Hawks are never out of it as this post season has shown us.  I honestly don’t know who will win the series, but I do think it’s going to be a grind no matter what.  Much more competitive than what some people may think too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

So Sarah shouldn't be allowed in the locker room to her job because there is a bunch of half naked men. Got it. Well at least be honest with her about the real reason instead of giving her the "covid" bullshit.

No that's just my opinion. It's freaking weird. That should never have been a thing and the league even said it may be a permanent change going forward.

And how is it that she has still been able to provide such awesome content  if she can't do her job? She still gets access to the players that none of us have. She is good, trust me.

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

No that's just my opinion. It's freaking weird. That should never have been a thing and the league even said it may be a permanent change going forward.

And how is it that she has still been able to provide such awesome content  if she can't do her job? She still gets access to the players that none of us have. She is good, trust me.

She specifically said she does think it's fair that she is denied locker room access on grounds of "covid", but apparently this does not apply to rappers. Sounds like she makes a fair point and has a fair gripe. 

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Um I guess. Id rather an OG like T.I. be our ambassador than overrated Quavo. 

Just FYI, personal ties to the city and relationships with popular figures like Quavo are big reasons why Trae loves it here and wants to stay in Atlanta. He is also 22 years old GREW UP listening to Migos. Trae would've been like 4 years old when Rubberband Man came out.

Get with it dude. No disrespect to TIP

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just FYI, personal ties to the city and relationships with popular figures like Quavo are big reasons why Trae loves it here and wants to stay in Atlanta. He is also 22 years old GREW UP listening to Migos. Trae would've been like 4 years old when Rubberband Man came out.

Get with it dude. No disrespect to TIP

I dont care who our rap ambassador is, but I admit I'm not a fan of his. But that's besides the point, I just think Sarah has a fair gripe.

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Alex said:

Haven’t watched a ton of basketball l over the course of the season.  I’ve watched a lot during the playoffs and all I know is that I’ve been wrong about almost everything.  Milwaukee should win the series, but the Hawks are never out of it as this post season has shown us.  I honestly don’t know who will win the series, but I do think it’s going to be a grind no matter what.  Much more competitive than what some people may think too.

Without Hunter and a hobbled Bogi plus Bucks having homecourt. Yes, Bucks should win. But this Hawks team is on some zen type shit above the kneck and I think that will be the difference.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Without Hunter and a hobbled Bogi plus Bucks having homecourt. Yes, Bucks should win. But this Hawks team is on some zen type shit above the kneck and I think that will be the difference.

They are tough defensively. They have the best defense in the playoffs. Our shooters are going to have to be on. If we shoot like we did against Philly, forget about it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Jokic would be such an amazing fit with our team... but so would Embiid. Not sure who I would take on the Hawks

You're right, for the Hawks team either would be a fantastic fit.  Embiid and Jokic would each benefit from playing with Trae

• Like 3