• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

17 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

it's really hard to hate giannis lol

Ya he’s the least hated superstar in my view. Like Embiid is pretty annoying but it really is hard to hate him.

Having said that, I’m gonna hate him for the next two weeks lol.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Bucks must be in great physical shape.  I just checked the box score in their last game.  They won the game in overtime.  They ran a six man rotation EXCEPT for 1 player getting 5 minutes and 1 player getting 1 minute.

That was all.  6 man rotation + 6 minutes.  And, remember, they won in overtime.  

Hawks won against the 76ers because we ran them down.  They were winded in the 4th quarter.  Hawks ran players in and out, spreading the time.  Bucks ran only a 6 man team in their last game.  Is this something that the regularly do?  I don't know.  Do any of you?

GO ATL HAWKS!

Looking to see Cam for a minute or two tonight.  Seems almost everyone expect the Hawks to win, at most, one game in this series.  Are the Bucks really that good?  Is Bud really that wise?

👨‍🌾

Mule, 

I think Pace can be a factor that helps us.  I also saw Giannis looking like he needed oxygen and Brooklyn doesn't have the pace that we have (IMO).  I hope we keep up a pace that runs them down.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Things i forgot about the Bucks

- Portis - dude is tough and we can't let him come in a bully us.  

- Tucker will be huge for the Bucks but thank god that sent DJ Augustine out of there.   That would have been the end of the Hawks if we had to face that dude.  I think he shoots 80% against us

- Going to see Teague again?  maybe not.  Bud hasn't been playing him in the playoffs.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Things i forgot about the Bucks

- Tucker will be huge for the Bucks but thank god that sent DJ Augustine out of there.   That would have been the end of the Hawks if we had to face that dude.  I think he shoots 80% against us

- Going to see Teague again?  maybe not.  Bud hasn't been playing him in the playoffs.  

That dang Augustine is a Hawks killuh!  It's like he looks at Trae and thinks, "Man I hate-chu 'cause I was s'posed-ta be you."

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

And absolutely don't say anything about his sister. Hell, he knocks out his own teammates. Anyway, remember him in the SEC and thought he could be a target for the Hawks at that time. At that level he was a natural shot blocker.

• Haha 1