• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Here's the thing about Shannon's take.   We have Gallo.  Gallo can guard Lopez on the perimeter.   But Lopez isn't that hard to stop on the 3 point line.  He just have to be covered by someone who's reasonably tall.   He's probably not shooting over Snell or Solo if they are up on him.  He's damn sure not shooting over Gallo.  

Build that wall in the lane and you can stop Giannis' transition buckets.   He showed in the Nets series that in the half court you can d him up good enough.  You won't stop him everytime but we'll probably stop him more than we did embiid.   Bigggest difference is Giannis doesn't wear down like embiid. 

The biggest issue is that we might not have an answer for Middleton. If Deandre was in this series I have us in 6.

• Like 4

Just now, turnermx said:

Another key difference between Giannis and Embiid is that with Giannis you don't have to honor his jumpshot.

True, but he's like defending inspector gadget driving to the basket with his ridiculously long arms, quickness and leaping ability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We competed on the boards against Philly, only -2 per game.  The margin can’t get much higher than -4 versus these dudes.  I didn’t realize their size drops off significantly after Giannis and Brook but they’re still ranked 2nd overall on the glass.

I also worry about Portis.  I always liked his game and he’s far more polished on the low block than Dwight Howard.  He’s got great splits this season from all the distance increments.  He shoots considerably better than Middleton from 10 feet to the arc unbelievably.  OO movement and awareness gonna be on full display.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Portis

Portis is our round 1 Taj. I think Portis may have even been Taj’s rook, maybe I’m wrong. Similar, keep those big boys off the boards. They present a definitely problem.

• Like 2

So NBA radio is focusing in on Ben Simmons and how to correct his shot and give him confidence for next year.

So, there are 4 things to discuss today.

1. Suns

2. Clippers

3. Bucks

4. What can we do to get Ben/Doc and the Sixers in a good place.

Oh ya, and the Hawks are the 4th team…

:kickcan:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Would y’all say the Bucks have a higher team IQ than the Sixers?  Again we face a team that’s 2 years older on average.  

I really think their lack of adversity in terms of schedule has them with a false sense of where they are this season.  Beating up on Cleveland, Detroit, and the Bulls ain’t bout nothing.  I’m a big Heat fan and still won’t provide any excuses why they got ran through like a cheap whore other than they weren’t very good. The Nets were well-hobbled.  We’ve been scratching and clawing for months.

• Like 1

Hawks and their X coach.  Bud left us for a new love.  The divorce was all on him.  Now, he must face the team that he left with the team he has now.

The Campster makes many valid points.  Hawks get no respect.  Bud's team favored 70.9% to win game one.  ESPN either don't really like us or they love Wisconsin's team.  I expect it  is us they don't like.

Note to Bud:  Hawks are coming to play, not roll over and play dead.  Your team will have to earn everything you get from us.  No quit in these Hawks.  We believe !!

:sun:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Quavo owns a stake of our G-league team.  If T.I. wants to invest in our franchise or its affiliates and come to all the games, he can be an ambassador for our team.  I don't know why people are upset about the guy who is investing his time and money into the franchise getting access to the locker room.  Reminds me of when people were outraged Arthur Blank was on the sidelines for the Falcons

Nah Thats 2 Chainz..lol

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I live in Chicago.  My son too. We might go to one of the Milwaukee games.  We used to go to Milwaukee to watch the Hawks all the time.  Then they drafted Giannis and the prices skyrocketed.

I live in Chicago too. A couple buddies of mine are coming up, that’s how I got the price breakdown. I flew into ATL on Friday for game 6. But yeah, we should do a Chicago meet up. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RandomFan said:

They don't work fine on PC. I'm on my phone now, and they work fine. If I go hop on my computer and pull up this site on Google Chrome, then they don't. And this is the only site I ever have that issue on. 

@RandomFan  Should be very simple on PC.  

Step 1 - Go to the page with the tweet:

image.png

Step 2 - Go up to the address bar:

image.png

Step 3 - Cut and paste the internet address into the post:

https:// twitter.com/willis_glen/status/1407067587637235713  (intentionally added a space here so it wouldn't convert)

and then it converts into the Tweet as below:

11 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I live in Chicago too. A couple buddies of mine are coming up, that’s how I got the price breakdown. I flew into ATL on Friday for game 6. But yeah, we should do a Chicago meet up. 

My son can't go.  My cousins in Milwaukee are also not going.  I guess I'll sit it out this time and watch on TV.  
Let's go "Chicago" Hawks!

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Would y’all say the Bucks have a higher team IQ than the Sixers?  Again we face a team that’s 2 years older on average.  

I really think their lack of adversity in terms of schedule has them with a false sense of where they are this season.  Beating up on Cleveland, Detroit, and the Bulls ain’t bout nothing.  I’m a big Heat fan and still won’t provide any excuses why they got ran through like a cheap whore other than they weren’t very good. The Nets were well-hobbled.  We’ve been scratching and clawing for months.

On the contrary, the Bucks are a low IQ team and it starts with Bud imo. The gameplans against the Nets made 0 sense. 

As an example, after Kyrie went down KD became the entire Nets offense, not a single soul on the team outside of KD was a threat. You would think putting Giannis, the perennial DPOY candidate, on KD would be a pretty logical move, but no. According to Bud he wanted "Giannis to contest shots from the weakside" and left P.J. Tucker on an Island with KD the entire series... PJ did his best but at the end of the day he got absolutely spit roasted to the tune of around 44ppg.