• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

• Premium Member

This is like a video game.  Each level it gets harder. 

No doubt this team is going to give us a bigger challenge than Philly but we exploit the frail. 

I think the key to this series has to be Trae.  They don't have a Thymus or a Simmons to put on Trae.  People have thrown so much blame on Simmons that they didn't recognize what he did.  He slowed down Trae.  Trae would have beat the 76ers by himself if he didin't have Thymus and Simmons covering him like a blanket.   Those guys played great defense... but. Trae found other ways to contribute.

I suppose Milwaukee will have trouble stopping the floater/Lob.   My guess is that their counter will be matching PJ Tucker on Trae because they don't want Jrue in foul trouble. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I lost by 17 the first time and this time by 20. Dang. 

@HawkingAwesome 3rd time wasn’t a charm.

108-91 Bucks

Giannis 30/20 boards

Holiday 30/4/5

Trae 30/7

I’m worried cuz I beat the Sixers and Knicks. Ugh I’ve thrown them different looks too. Wtf.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Can we talk about Anna Horford to him though? :indifferent: Cuz we gotta talk about someone’s sister. 

She may be looking for the next sugar big brother but don't think Bobby is it. Fine dining and all being her thing you know and Bobby is a pauper compared to Al.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Never understood people antagonizing dudes who could literally end their life if they wanted to. Especially since most of these athletes are unassuming and drama averse. 

That was very unprofessional of Jim Rome. It's not like Everett initiated any of that.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That was very unprofessional of Jim Rome. It's not like Everett initiated any of that.

Rome was a little shit earlier in his career.  His schtick was to be edgy and disrespectful and he had to tame it down over the years.  Now he's more of your run-of-the-mill talking sports head

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

You never want to get in the ring and fight crazy cuz crazy ain't got nothing to lose. Crazy just don't give a damn  LOL.  

Shimmeys 

Oops off the backboard

Behind the back passes

Nutmegs

Clowning supposedly better teams

The Hawks are the KINGS of crazy at the moment.  And I for one LOVE IT.  

Don't call us the Kings . . . because they didn't make it to the Finals.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

They would have in 2002 if the fix wasn't in. I blame Stern for that. 

100% they should have won the championship that season. The fix was in, and it's a shame because it would have been good for the league to see a team like that win it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

You never want to get in the ring and fight crazy cuz crazy ain't got nothing to lose. Crazy just don't give a damn  LOL.  

Shimmeys 

Oops off the backboard

Behind the back passes

Nutmegs

Clowning supposedly better teams

The Hawks are the KINGS of crazy at the moment.  And I for one LOVE IT.  

I didn't think about it but that was a boss move by JC to have his dunk on a shirt on Embiid 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

100% they should have won the championship that season. The fix was in, and it's a shame because it would have been good for the league to see a team like that win it.

That's not how Stern saw it. He was in love with the "big market" teams back then. That series soured me on the NBA for a while because the cheating in Game 6 was so blatant. I've never seen refs carry a team offensively and defensively like they did the Lakers during that game. 

• Like 4