• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Legitimately I thought we had a good chance against any of the Nets Bucks or Sixers in the second round but for a second I thought but In the third round? Then I remember we’ve got Trae who doesn’t give a shit what round it is and now I feel confident again. JC Capela stepped up big tonight with Heurter Solo and even Galo who looked a little off but hit some big shots and all the others. We actually got a squad who can do it. And that belief starts with Trae even if he can’t score 48 next game we’ve got other guys who believe in each other and themselves to step up! We’re in this.

Edited by timebomb
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Like, I got nothing ya'll...  This is uncharted territory for me. lol  The only thing I can say is the disbelief is a similar feeling to when Trae started breaking records.  I don't think it's really hit me yet.  We are one of 4 teams left in the NBA and we're looking good...from a lottery team last year.

Seriously....?

I will also say that Philly and their length had me worried FAR more than the Bucks.  That floater/lob will be there all series and Capella/Collins can once again get a rebound or two.

Wow...  Game 2 might be the biggest Hawks game of my life.

just act like you been here this is uncharted territory for ALL hawks fans

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

All night and I’m west coast don’t hesitate to post I’m here all night! :peanut-butter-jelly-time:

Dang, you need to move east so you can babysit the kg's.  Kg05 will not go to sleep right now.  Too amped up after game 1!

• Haha 3

It seemed like Trae got a little trigger happy with the long threes but I’m cool with it.  It’s such a back-breaking shot and his misses are much more offensive-reboundable than years past if that’s a word.  If I’m not mistaken we scored off a miss in the fourth.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It seemed like Trae got a little trigger happy with the long threes but I’m cool with it.  It’s such a back-breaking shot and his misses are much more offensive-reboundable than years past if that’s a word.  If I’m not mistaken we scored off a miss in the fourth.

i guess he had confidence in collins and capella getting the ball back

• Like 1