• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

They’ve sapped Trae’s confidence 

I don’t really think so. Lol. Call me crazy but I’m not worried about this a$$ whoopin. There’s something about it. It’s not hurting like in the past. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I have to turn it off.  This was the first time in a while I've been disappointed in the team.  That was the sloppiest, laziest, lowest effort first half+ I've seen from this team in a long time.  I don't care if we aren't hitting shots, but the lazy passes into turnovers, forcing passes into turnovers, and the low effort defense leaving wide open cutters, guys camping / beating us in transition over and over... yikes.  I need to sleep this one off.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Really embarrassing but it is still a split on their court and we go home and hope to press that advantage. 

That's right. This one is over. Nate should let the bench and 3rd stringers take this one home. This is a good learning experience. The Hawks will have to defend home court at all cost to get this series. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We might have to go Lou and Trae, to get another ball handler and scorer vs this team.

Bogi being hobbled does not help with the kind of pressure they're putting on us.

Or . . if Cam is ready, this is where he'll come into play.

He has no choice, we need someone who can guard Jrue for the rest of the series. 

Nate has that decision bout Bogi and Cam now. It is not getting better for Bogi with that leg. It is the playoffs right this minute. Next game has to be a major, major minutes adjustment.

• Like 4