• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, NekiEcko said:

Yeah but you can tell they are trying to go after him all of the time and they are hitting on half of their threes as well.  But one thing I see, that Hawks can crawl back in if they remember who they are.

Secondary ballhandlers have to hit shots or make plays. If the team falters every time Trae gives up the ball, they'll just focus on him. 

• Like 1

I'm speechless.  Hawks don't even look like an NBA team right now.  I've never seen an NBA team shoot 63% in a half.  Coach Bud really has this machine running.  I remember when he was here we would always use the ball motion offense and get a lot of easy and open shots.   I know Nate let's the Hawks and Trae do their thing but the shot selection is awful. 

3 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Trae is the reason why we're down by so much. 8 turnovers in a half is ridiculous 

He's not the only reason. There is a lot of reasons. The biggest reason is we are turning the ball over like crazy in the paint. That's not just Trae.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Or the second half. He'll bounce back. He always does. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Fixed. Need to see better from Trae in 2nd half of THIS GAME!

If we could get this game back to being respectable, I'll be ok. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

We gotta make mid range shots and we gotta stop Milwaukee on defense. It's one thing for Milwaukee to be tough on our defense but they are scoring without effort in the half court. 

And we're not getting back in transition!

• Like 3

What a sobering half.  I was on top of the world yesterday.  Listening to all the sports talk and all the sports talk guys gushing over Trae and lauding Nate for the job he's done.  Too many turnovers, bad shots, and bad defense. 

• Like 3

Disappointing.  I thought this team had moved on from these type of games.   Second half and game 3 will be a sign of how far this team has come.   They don't have to win but this is about being competitive which is why it is so disappointing.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, agentorange90 said:

What a sobering half.  I was on top of the world yesterday.  Listening to all the sports talk and all the sports talk guys gushing over Trae and lauding Nate for the job he's done.  Too many turnovers, bad shots, and bad defense. 

Now watch how fast that all will change tomorrow. Hopefully, the Hawks weren't listening to any of those frontrunners.  🤣