• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That's big for him. I turned it off at the end of the third.  I was just too mad. 

I understand, it was a disappointing L but I was okay with it. I wanted to see Dunn, Snell, and Reddish. Snell just didn't do well on either end. Dunn really brought it on D and did some nice things offensively. Cam had some up and downs but his talent shines even when he's far from game shape. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Everybody keeps saying that Bogi is too injured to make a difference. 

I have to disagree.  Bogi looked a lot less injured in this game.   I think it just goes game by game.  He looked like he had more lift and he even hit a few shots.   His first shot was awful but after that he calmed down.  I'm not saying pencil him in for 35 but I don't think he's a waste out there.

They beat us because we were careless with the ball and lazy. 

Bogi was the most efficient player tonight, going 3-6, 8 points and 4 assists in 18 minutes. This was his best game since he aggravated his knee. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I understand, it was a disappointing L but I was okay with it. I wanted to see Dunn, Snell, and Reddish. Snell just didn't do well on either end. Dunn really brought it on D and did some nice things offensively. Cam had some up and downs but his talent shines even when he's far from game shape. 

This blow out may be a blessing in disguise if we can get Cam in a little bit of rhythm.  Can be really big for us going forward that defense and his ability to get his own shot can be huge. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bogi was the most efficient player tonight, going 3-6, 8 points and 4 assists in 18 minutes. This was his best game since he aggravated his knee. 

He still didn't defend well at all and really didn't move off the ball all that much. He was limited. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He still didn't defend well at all and really didn't move off the ball all that much. He was limited. 

AgendaMan.  Today's Agenda.... Make Reddish look Ready. 

Come on Supes.  Bogi wasn't bad out there.   The defensive problem was Trae.. on the run outs... and yes... Cam not knowing to double down on Giannis when he gets in the lane.    

We also played a lot of sloppy defense and offense. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This blow out may be a blessing in disguise if we can get Cam in a little bit of rhythm.  Can be really big for us going forward that defense and his ability to get his own shot can be huge. 

That's about the only positive we can take from it. We will see what minutes he gets Sunday.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

His attitude seems good for how ugly that game was... turnovers truly killed us.  If he cut out some of the sloppy TOs and the free baskets theyre getting on the break we can compete.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

AgendaMan.  Today's Agenda.... Make Reddish look Ready. 

Come on Supes.  Bogi wasn't bad out there.   The defensive problem was Trae.. on the run outs... and yes... Cam not knowing to double down on Giannis when he gets in the lane.    

We also played a lot of sloppy defense and offense. 

Trae is always a defensive problem. That didn't start today. 

Bogi was bad out there. I don't know what you saw but he looked awful as well. He just didn't look as bad as Kev or Trae but both those two at least tried to attack the tooth of the defense. Bogi literally was limited. That's not just me saying this, everyone else is as well. I am not sure why you are targeting me of all people. 

Cam made that mistake once and you are going to hold him to it. This is a simple thing he will see on game film and make sure he digs. 

We can agree on the last one. We played poorly and sloppy. We will clean it up. 

Good for Trae. He took all the blame. How in the hell did I always stick up for J Smoove? One thing I've always felt comfortable saying is saying F Al  Horford. After we win the finals, against CP3 (who they want to give a ring to), we'll be one of the most NBA teams televised next year.  I remember 3 yeaars ago people hyping us up and we'd win the fan vote as the "free NBA game" on youtube. Guess what? We're here. IDC we lost by 100 points after we stole Game 1 from them. We're about to take this to the house. 

• Like 2