• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They would have been better off defrauding the government to get a loan by making up and/or exaggerating the size of their small to medium size business, that's what everyone else did. 

I suspect I'll be working on some of those cases in the near future.  Will I see your name involved, bleachk? 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

If you gonna fake an invoice at least do it on a letterhead and make sure you have no spelling or grammar errors...and also make them different dates ........That's like copying someone else's paper including their name, smh. :laugh1:

Enjoy the hooskcow boyz!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

They would have been better off defrauding the government to get a loan by making up and/or exaggerating the size of their small to medium size business, that's what everyone else did. 

A loan has to be repaid, though (unless you are willing to go bankrupt to get it discharged).  Not as attractive as simply taking "free"
money for guys who likely have some expensive cars and other assets that could be seized to help pay off those loans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

A loan has to be repaid, though (unless you are willing to go bankrupt to get it discharged).  Not as attractive as simply taking "free"
money for guys who likely have some expensive cars and other assets that could be seized to help pay off those loans.

Eh, there are ways to fabricate enough data to get forgiveness on them PPP loans.  That's what our resident fraudster was talking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3