• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Not giving Ayton a rookie max extension is the definition of cheap. Oh wait. it is Sarver. The same cheapskate owner that has ruined every chance the Suns have had of building and maintaining a championship level roster.

In happier news watch this video about my boy Jokic:

The most underrated MVP in my lifetime. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye @AHF, our guy shakes is still having trouble getting onto the squawk.

Why you hate shakes, AH?

Because AHF doesn’t want you (shakes) to have another account. That’s why! :sarcastic:

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*yawn*  Back it up this season or it'll be seen as the flash in the pan it is.

Come at me, bros.

Jokic? Oh he’s gonna back it up baby. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Because AHF doesn’t want you (shakes) to have another account. That’s why! :sarcastic:

Jokic? Oh he’s gonna back it up baby. 

Lies.  They already said there's no chance he's playing in all 82 games which, if we're being honest, is the only reason he win mvp over JoeLLLL.

Saffron gonna kill me ....

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Jokic had one of the greatest seasons in NBA history and yet no one talked about it. I've never seen such disrespect for a MVP.

For sure. I think part of the reason is the Nugs were just not legitimate contenders this year. If they had been dominating the West all year I think he would have been more respected.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Lies.  They already said there's no chance he's playing in all 82 games which, if we're being honest, is the only reason he win mvp over JoeLLLL.

Saffron gonna kill me ....

Look at Jokic's season especially the advanced metrics. It is one of the most dominant and efficient season in NBA history. Embiid doesn't hold a candle to Jokic.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

Look at Jokic's season especially the advanced metrics. It is one of the most dominant and efficient season in NBA history. Embiid doesn't hold a candle to Jokic.

I would take Jokic over any center in the last 20 years not named Shaq. That’s how much I think of him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

The only reason I'm not responding to this is because I don't want to be in a position of having to tout that JoeLLLL clown.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
17 hours ago, kg01 said:

Aye @AHF, our guy shakes is still having trouble getting onto the squawk.

Why you hate shakes, AH?

Haven’t heard about anyone having problems lately.  Can you get an email or something for him so Cap can try to figure out what is happening?

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Haven’t heard about anyone having problems lately.  Can you get an email or something for him so Cap can try to figure out what is happening?

There's apparently a second person trying to get on who's getting the same error so it's not just him.  One-a y'all musta kicked out the plug or turned over the hamster wheel in the back.

Not sure how that could've happened.  Surely leadership is always on it's toes in these parts ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47h90svfw1z3l83i7u4v

🤨

• Haha 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's apparently a second person trying to get on who's getting the same error so it's not just him.  One-a y'all musta kicked out the plug or turned over the hamster wheel in the back.

Not sure how that could've happened.  Surely leadership is always on it's toes in these parts ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47h90svfw1z3l83i7u4v

🤨

@capstone21 - Cap see the above.

As far as contact, I'm never on RealGM so better if you pass along an email address but he can PM me there and I'll hopefully remember to jump on at some point assuming I still remember my sign-on info.

20 hours ago, Sothron said:

Jokic had one of the greatest seasons in NBA history and yet no one talked about it. I've never seen such disrespect for a MVP.

Unfortunately, in the NBA optics and image are everything. And marketers aren't interested in White Euros. Luka might be starting to change that trend though. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Unfortunately, in the NBA optics and image are everything. And marketers aren't interested in White Euros. Luka might be starting to change that trend though. 

This is the exact opposite. Luka and Jokic get extra praise because neither is athletic, but highly skilled.