2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

8 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Schlenk, go get him on a non-guarantee.

image.gif.dac447aafd7768c47c1284dd93b2c71a.gif

A Bradley-Cooper 3rd string backcourt would make for some tenacious D. Of course you saw what I did there 💫

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, hazer said:

image.gif.dac447aafd7768c47c1284dd93b2c71a.gif

A Bradley-Cooper 3rd string backcourt would make for some tenacious D. Of course you saw what I did there 💫

I'm afraid a team like the Lakers or Phoenix might try and scoop him up. He'd be a better option than what TLC could give us. Hopefully Schlenk is thinking the same way I'm thinking and pounces on him quick, lol.

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Schlenk, go get him on a non-guarantee.

No. He's just name recognition now. He's  not the defender he once was, pluse we just went through this last year, see -  Dunn, Kris.  He can't stay healthy.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No. He's just name recognition now. He's  not the defender he once was, pluse we just went through this last year, see -  Dunn, Kris.  He can't stay healthy.

He battled through injuries last season, and the only reason he was cut from GSW was because of luxury tax reasons. 

Mind you, he is basically 1 year removed from doing this for the Lakers while also shooting 36% from deep. Hell, before he got traded to the tanking Rockets, he was shooting 42% from deep while still battling a calf strain.

He's better than TLC, and it's not even close.