Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Not surprised the Heat let Nunn walk but for $5 mil per?  That’s sweet for a career .540 eFG shooter.  I just don’t trust Dragic and Lowry’s health.

With what Derozan got paid I’m guessing he’s not coming off the bench.  How the hell is that gonna work with Lavine?  Both volume shooters who take plays off defensively like it’s cool.  Lonzo ain’t gonna be a fan.  It is very impressive Derozan had a career high in assists in his 12th season tho.

I think the Bucks considerably weakened themselves letting Tucker walk.  Portis is an elite 7-8 man.  He’s just gonna be a pretty good starter.

Divencenzo is their starter. Tucker only started starting when they faced the Nets and sold out for defense.

Holiday, Divencenzo, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez is their starting 5.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Divencenzo is their starter. Tucker only started starting when they faced the Nets and sold out for defense.

Yea Tucker was a 9th man for them before the playoffs where he was forced to play big minutes. He was the equivelant of Solomon Hill for them. 

16 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Knicks are solvong their offensive woes by adding dynamic guard play this offseason.

But, their calling card defense is taking a hit the more you play Walker and Fournier. 

I'm skeptical Walker will stay healthy and effective.  Fournier will help them.  If their youngs take large enough steps, they'll be improved.  Losing Bullock, but keeping Burks, feels like a downgrade.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Thanks I didn’t realize Divencienzo started.  Like him better as a 6th man but he rebounds well enough to start.  Looking at his FT shooting I expect his 3 point shooting to come back down to Earth a bit.  They definitely need another impact signing to remain a front runner.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So ORL adds RLopez and 2 Wagners to Bamba, WCJr, Okeke?

Smells like somebody wanna trade somebody.  Definitely not gonna be the Wagner guys and probably not gonna be Lopez.

Your thoughts?

Their roster is a hot mess. I think that might be the plan though. #tankstillalive

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I looked at a possible extension of Kevin as well and stuck it 5/75 starting at 13 mil per season starting next year.  Perfectly fits the cap numbers I stated earlier today.

For Kevin, with the 8% percent raises each year, that is a really fair deal for both sides. 

Year 1           Year 2            Year 3            Year 4          Year 5            Total
$12,784,234 13,806,973 14,911,531 16,104,453 17,392,809 75,000,000

Do you know the cap implications of doing a descending deal for Kevin?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

So ORL adds RLopez and 2 Wagners to Bamba, WCJr, Okeke?

Smells like somebody wanna trade somebody.  Definitely not gonna be the Wagner guys and probably not gonna be Lopez.

Your thoughts?

Good point. I’ll deal with this in a sec…

Your boy Antonio Daniels just mentioned that he’s been hearing Ben Simmons to the Spurs from people around San Antonio where he resides. My boy Cam asked if these people are plugged into the NBA and Antonio said no, it’s not from a source, just people. :indifferent:

Ooohhkkay, thanks Antonio, so I gather a couple drunks from Antonio’s old (2005) San Antonio hood got together and started the gossip. :stirthepot:

• Haha 2