• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

Just now, NBASupes said:

JC is in a tough place. He's a good player like Schröder but wants to be paid like a great one as Dennis and both are seeing the error in their ways. 

Collins still has our offer sitting on the table doesn't he? I can't see us lowering whatever offer we've made, so this process for him can't lower his value. Or am I wrong about that?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

We are doing the same lol

Essentially, but there are subtle differences.  Our guys, in theory, should get better (not topped out developmentally).  And, hopefully, the Hawks will actually be fully healthy this time around.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I mentioned this a few days ago. They've worked out numbers but they want JC to have the full free agency experience. That's what's going on right now. He's shopping himself, meeting with teams, being sold on things outside of money. He and the Hawks have that understanding.

So basically he's single, but not like "single, single." He is free to talk to whoever he wants, go on dates, but he can't like hookup with them? We are totally still together, but just taking a break right now. He still hasn't moved his stuff out of our place yet.

Sounds toxic AF

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This could potentially get John his max.  DeMar would probably have to play for a vet minimum to go to the Clippers.

He won't play for the minimum.  They can probably do a SnT with the LAC expiring contracts and maybe Zubac (Beverly, Ibaka, Rondo)