• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Williams is back (again)!

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member

Unless I'm missing something, we can give out the rest of our $5.9m of MLE, and have Skylar as the other 2-way. We'll see if there's anyone worth that who accepts.

2021-08-05_14-17-24.png

But we could definitely use a SG/SF type, like @mrhonline's suggestion of Garrison Mathews. Then again, the other Matthews--two t's--, first name Wesley, could also be a fit.

For those who desperately want some sentimentality to the last addition... it might warm your heart to know that some of us recall when his dad, Wes, was running the point for us a couple or three (?) decades ago.

The other way to go is to consider LouWill as mainly a SG, and get a pure PG. That could make some sense given that our #2 PG is also regarded as an okay SG.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

so we still have that MLE... use it on the best free agent available and voilla, another banger of an offseason.

Or keep a roster spot available just in case Shariffe comes out looking like gangbusters? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sturt said:

Unless I'm missing something, we can give out the rest of our $5.9m of MLE, and have Skylar as the other 2-way. We'll see if there's anyone worth that who accepts.

2021-08-05_14-17-24.png

But we could definitely use a SG/SF type, like @mrhonline's suggestion of Garrison Mathews. Then again, the other Matthews--two t's--, first name Wesley, could also be a fit.

For those who desperately want some sentimentality to the last addition... it might warm your heart to know that some of us recall when his dad, Wes, was running the point for us a couple or three (?) decades ago.

The other way to go is to consider LouWill as mainly a SG, and get a pure PG. That could make some sense given that our #2 PG is also regarded as an okay SG.

Ya his pops played with Nique I remember. I like Wes and always have he worked his tail off to get the opportunity in Utah and cashed in with the Blazers. I like Wes or Sap.

I thought I had used JC's figure at the $21.6 million starting figure, which would have left around $5 million or so of the MLE.  No biggie either way.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

I thought I had used JC's figure at the $21.6 million starting figure, which would have left around $5 million or so of the MLE.  No biggie either way.  

OOPS!

I said $5.9. I meant $5.5.

Since we use Bird rights to sign LouWill, what's left of the MLE is $9.5-$4.0 (ie, Dieng) = $5.5.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

OOPS!

I said $5.9. I meant $5.5.

Since we use Bird rights to sign LouWill, what's left of the MLE is $9.5-$4.0 (ie, Dieng) = $5.5.

Closer to 5.6 but yet, you got it. We are literally on the edge of the LT.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I think we have 3.6 mill left. No?

Might be referencing the $3.7m Bi-Annual... but no, we have the $5.5m of MLE left. BAE won't be used unless we have reason to sign someone mid-season, and you really don't want to do that if you can avoid it anyhow, b/c it forces you into a hard cap situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man I’m glad he’s back but goodness we are deep at the guard position which happens to be where our Franchise player is. How the hell is Nate going to rotate all this talent????

There’s literally a good starter and backup at every position but plus even  more depths at the guard positions!!!

I love it but just seems like a lot. I hope McMillan has his rotations planned out. Trae is going to be fresh this season lol. I only see 30 minute avg if the team stays healthy the majority of the whole season.

• Like 1