• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The Celtics are doubling him and taking the ball out of his hands, to keep him from going off.

His assist total is high, and very valuable, because Trae is finding wide open 3 point shooters.  If the shooters shoot like this, we don't need Trae to be All-Pro.  

But these types of games come maybe once every 6 games.

This^.

When these guys come out hot and stay hot, Trae will find them, the trouble was they weren't playing the way they did tonight.

I think this is the first game where our 3 wings had a really good games in the same game.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks lowballed JC, and they know it.

To be fair... J.C has never looked like this complete a player even going to back last season. Aside from taking defenders off the dribble, he's doing everything you can ask & more.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Kind of odd that Huerter didn't score in the second half.  I don't know if he even took a shot, after being so hot in the first half.  Hmmm...

That's been his "thing" for a while now. He'll be hot in the first half and vanish in the second. Not a big deal. He made them pay for doubling Trae. He did his job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

They act like the guy isn't averaging 26ppg and 9apg on good efficiency for the season. The Celtics focused on stopping him for a reason. The other Hawks made them pay for that.

Annnnnnd Trae's teammates got into a rhythm becuz he was being forced to give it up

U have to actually get touches to get into a rhythm u know. That's my whole point. U get it now?