• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 hours ago, NekiEcko said:

Nope, the Pacers was going to outbid them anyway.

I  think the Hawks could have matched the Pacers package. The HAWKS would have been tough with Haliburton and Hield on the team.  I still think the Hawks slept this one. The HAWKS would have been tough to beat.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

For who? Their roster sucks top to bottom

Bro, a Collins trade fixes their issues.  Just ship em all down here.  Who gives AF that it torpedoes Atlanta.

And I'm pretty sure Beal is out for the season, for anyone asking.  Not that I would've wanted him and his bloated ego and salary combo platter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not that I would've wanted him and his bloated ego and salary combo platter. 

Of course not. There were 2 knuckleheads on here a few years back and one of them was a CJ guy the other a Beal dude. I forgot their names but here's a pic of them ridin bike .. :indifferent:  🚴 

image.gif.274a3345d39a4536a90a6bd771bb87f9.gif

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, JTB said:

Well this is a huge pipe dream even though I do trust @NBASupes source 100%….even if it were discussed I’m sure that’s as far as it will get “discussed” 

but to answer your question I wouldn’t throw in OO because I don’t believe we’d need to. Capela has an extremely good contract for his services so OO isn’t someone id send them or even expect them to want. 

if need be i would of course give up draft picks and throw in Huerter or Bogi to sweeten the pot and giving the suns another outside shooter would be deadly for them.

again though…Ayton in Atlanta??? Too good to be true. I believed the Simmons to Atlanta fairly easily. I could see Simmons happening all day. I can’t believe this one with Ayton though…it would just be too good to be true is why but I may value Ayton a lot more then others on this board. Ayton can be a star in my opinion and the only reason he’s not considered one is because he just don’t fit bookers style in TO ME. Take CP3 away from that team and they take some steps back and Ayton isn’t used properly or enough to make the impact he can make.

Summer free agency is a very long way away.  Although trading Cap is possible in 5 months, I'm kind of focused on the next 36 hours.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, terrell said:

Report: Wizards have held “numerous” trade discussions around John Collins, via

I wouldn't exactly write off Quinton Mayo as bogus. He's credible and JC trade value might be lower than Capela right now. Teams need defensive minded centers who can score even if they can't create if they have others who can do it for them. That said, Travis wants legit value for JC, I am not sure Washington has that but I wouldn't exactly write them off either.

My guy honestly heard that JC trade value just doesn't match his impact on the game and he's not the only. Siakam and a number of guys trade value is much lower than there actual impact value. 

Two way PFs with larger contracts aren't as beloved as you would think.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I wouldn't exactly write off Quinton Mayo as bogus. He's credible and JC trade value might be lower than Capela right now. Teams need defensive minded centers who can score even if they can't create if they have others who can do it for them. That said, Travis wants legit value for JC, I am not sure Washington has that but I wouldn't exactly write them off either.

My guy honestly heard that JC trade value just doesn't match his impact on the game and he's not the only. Siakam and a number of guys trade value is much lower than there actual impact value. 

Who on the Wizards roster would make sense for us? I don't see a fit there.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, JTB said:

Well this is a huge pipe dream even though I do trust @NBASupes source 100%….even if it were discussed I’m sure that’s as far as it will get “discussed” 

but to answer your question I wouldn’t throw in OO because I don’t believe we’d need to. Capela has an extremely good contract for his services so OO isn’t someone id send them or even expect them to want. 

if need be i would of course give up draft picks and throw in Huerter or Bogi to sweeten the pot and giving the suns another outside shooter would be deadly for them.

again though…Ayton in Atlanta??? Too good to be true. I believed the Simmons to Atlanta fairly easily. I could see Simmons happening all day. I can’t believe this one with Ayton though…it would just be too good to be true is why but I may value Ayton a lot more then others on this board. Ayton can be a star in my opinion and the only reason he’s not considered one is because he just don’t fit bookers style in TO ME. Take CP3 away from that team and they take some steps back and Ayton isn’t used properly or enough to make the impact he can make.

Pipe dreaming scenario.

1st overall pick of the draft. 

16/10/2/ 1.1 bpg. 

Clint is great but I think they could find much better compensation. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I'd likely discredit it. They don't have much they can offer. Also Sarah K Spencer tweeted during the game that from league sources she believes the hawks will stay put. A lot could change in these last 48 hours but I imagine they won't do much until the offseason

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Who on the Wizards roster would make sense for us?

I remain persuaded that KCP is someone our GM would love to add if he could.

But to the point of this discussion, I don't think he can.

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'd likely discredit it. They don't have much they can offer. Also Sarah K Spencer tweeted during the game that from league sources she believes the hawks will stay put. A lot could change in these last 48 hours but I imagine they won't do much until the offseason

Unless something crazy happens, Atlanta is mainly talking trades for the summer and not for the trade deadline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1