• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bushel-o'-Bulls "at" Handful-o'-Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Ball Ref has him with only a 7% chance.  Closest career comparisons are Derek Harper and d*ck Van Arsdale whoever he is.  He won’t make the Hall but his career arc has been quite unique and impressive.    His first 3 seasons all he could do is yam on folks.  Toronto fans hated him and his perceived negligible impact all those years.  He’s never been near the defender he could’ve been (like Lavine) but I agree his mid range is a joy to watch.

Ball Ref is going to be wrong.  Almost everyone with 20,000 pts is in the HOF.  Only Antawn Jamison and Tom Chambers isn't in . . . Joe Johnson not eligible yet.

If he's playing like this, he has at least 3 - 4 more productive seasons in him, even if he's a 6th man type.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Welp. I liked the effort in the 4th. 

The Bulls hit some tough shots. 

If we get 75% of this Cam offensively when everyone is healthy we will be fine. 

Bogi had a good game too, but his defense is bad.

Trae is rusty, missed a ton of floaters he normally makes.

Not too upset with this loss.

I'm more upset with the league for handing the Hawks these automatic losses. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

I'll give the Bulls credit, they're legit. DeRozan, LaVine, and Vucevic is such a tough Big 3 to contend with in the East.

I agree they are but I feel if vucevic came down in the paint to face capela things COULD have been different tonight.

• Like 1

The positive I saw were the sets ran for Reddish and he stepped up.The rest of the offense is the same one on the whole defense shots by Trae, the early in the shot clock shots by Trae, and lobs that the defense of the Bulls stopped. On defense, there is no stopping DeRozan and Lavine. Two bona fide playmakers who have unstoppable midrange game. 

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Welp. I liked the effort in the 4th. 

The Bulls hit some tough shots. 

If we get 75% of this Cam offensively when everyone is healthy we will be fine. 

Bogi had a good game too, but his defense is bad.

Trae is rusty, missed a ton of floaters he normally makes.

Not too upset with this loss.

The Bulls have two regular season closers.

I count 3 - 13 FG on shots in the paint for Trae

1 - 6 from 3 pt range

Not going to win with the star player shooting like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I agree they are but I feel if vucevic came down in the paint to face capela things COULD have been different tonight.

CapelA was eating Vuceics lunch all game long. He hit most of his shots when Capela wasn't in the game. This is a great where nate should have played Dieng with Capela a little. 

• Like 1