• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Travis Schlenk: "Maybe I should lower my expectations for this team"

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

when I started getting death threats in PMs against myself and my wife with pictures of our house and our address I stopped posting on here for a few years. It took Dolfan to convince me to come back and the mods and admins now would never let something like that happen.

Spud, right?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I'm the OG on the squawk with sources. Well, Jason Walker was but when he stopped covering the team for realgm I picked up some sources on the team and the arena. Down to just one guy now. I used to post a lot of the rumor talk I heard but when I started getting death threats in PMs against myself and my wife with pictures of our house and our address I stopped posting on here for a few years. It took Dolfan to convince me to come back and the mods and admins now would never let something like that happen.

I still talk to my one source every now and then but that information is usually a different variation of what @NBASupes and @thecampster already share so I don't usually open up about it. 

What I'm hearing is what you are reading or what I wrote in other posts. Travis is dead serious about trading. He's tired of this nonsense and so are the coaches. 

I think I knew this and forgot ! Thanks for sharing the info .

• Like 1

I do have a question that I’m curious about not necessarily mad about but think it’s odd.

it seems like gallo is linked to any and all rumors involving the hawks as if he’s the main issue when he’s just apart of it.

Again I’m not defending gallo or Lou but most of the concern is about defense and we all know schlenk did not bring those guys in for any defensive reasons so if schlenk is mad at the veterans on the team he brought in about defense…I just can’t see how mad you can be about two guys who were never strong defenders at any point of their careers.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JTB said:

it seems like gallo is linked to any and all rumors involving the hawks as if he’s the main issue when he’s just apart of it.

I think it's more the contract value of the $5 mil expiring next season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We do have to take into account the salary cap will be going up substantially. That said, Capela gotta go this summer. No way he can stay if he can't stay on the floor in the 4th quarter. 

I love me some Capela but with Onyeka imo outplaying him in the playoffs last year against the better C's in the league.  I think it wasn't bright to extend Capela right now.  We had time to wait to extend him later if we wanted to and not mess up a possible trade we could use him for right now. 

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, AHF said:

Damn skippy.  That was beyond BS.  People are free to say they don't believe anyone's source is legit and that is perfectly fine.  But harassment of other members for that or any other reason is not going to fly.  We are Hawks fans here and there is no place for that.

Oh Really GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY