• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Travis Schlenk: "Maybe I should lower my expectations for this team"

NineOhTheRino

Time to make a deal Schlenk. The roster is flawed, we need defensive players.

See what Philly wants for Simmons and/or Thybulle.

See what Boston wants for Smart. 

Gallinari needs to go. Trade Reddish while his value is relatively high. Do not be afraid to trade Hunter if we can get an impact player in return. In fact all players except Trae should be on the trade table.

3 minutes ago, TheBigETrain said:

Time to make a deal Schlenk. The roster is flawed, we need defensive players.

See what Philly wants for Simmons and/or Thybulle.

See what Boston wants for Smart. 

Gallinari needs to go. Trade Reddish while his value is relatively high. Do not be afraid to trade Hunter if we can get an impact player in return. In fact all players except Trae should be on the trade table.

Thybulle will suck in Atlanta. Trae defense is too ass. Hawks need to do anything to get a star. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Thybulle will suck in Atlanta. Trae defense is too ass. Hawks need to do anything to get a star. 

I fell asleep on the game and wasn’t sure if Trae played.  When I woke up and saw the final score I knew for sure lol.  With the 9 turnovers he’ll surely cross over into negative net rating territory for the season by tomorrow.  Smh.

But damn Trae.  My boy Bembry leading the Nets in net rating at 121 to 106.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Get this guy! Hart; liked him before like him even more after getting rid of social media, he wants to win.

Josh Hart anxiously checked Twitter, HoopsHype during free agency

i_b2_73_f7_josh-hart.png?w=190

Josh Hart on free agency: I’m seeing all the deals go by. I’m seeing Lonzo Ball going to Chicago, get paid. I’m seeing all these guys. And I’m just like, ‘Bro, like, my phone’s quiet.’ There’s nothing going on, right? The next day was kind of like the same thing. And I’m looking at my phone, looking at Twitter, I’m looking at HoopsHype, looking at the rumors, seeing what’s going on. And it got to a point where I deleted Instagram, deleted Twitter.

via YouTube

Travis:  We all know that you are po'ed at the Hawks.  We love our Hawks.  We love each and every individual player on our roster.  But, we find ourselves more and more ready to throw rocks at some of them.  They win and we are fine for a few minutes.  We check the standings.  We're just out of the playoffs.  No big deal.  Then, losses happen and more and more of the Hawk fans are in revolt - We join you.

:cry:

• 3 weeks later...