• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I told you guys what I heard yesterday and last night. Cam was traded because they weren't going to bring him back. The pick we got is going to be used or at least attempted to be used in addition to other players and picks to try and get an impact player. Trae also has told Travis to go get Ben, he wants to play with Ben. 

Thanks. But I need more!! 😅just spill the beans man, nobody here is going to say anything, I promise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I told you guys what I heard yesterday and last night. Cam was traded because they weren't going to bring him back. The pick we got is going to be used or at least attempted to be used in addition to other players and picks to try and get an impact player. Trae also has told Travis to go get Ben, he wants to play with Ben. 

Who would want that mediocre pick in exchange for an all star? Not happening!

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Who would want that mediocre pick in exchange for an all star? Not happening!

I don't think it's the stand alone pick. Ithink it's the pick combined with other 'stuff'.  Seems as if the 'other' team didn't want Reddish since they'll have to pay him and wouldn't want to particularly if they already have salary concerns.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've watched just as much tape if not more. Dying on screens, I agree but but Engagement low, not true. A lot of times hes covering for someone who's made a mistake on the recovery. You can't watch the clip and think you have the big picture. You have to watch the game and know what's going on. 

This I'll buy.  My biggest culprit here is Bogie. BB loses his man often forcing bad rotations and we all know Trae's challenges on defense.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

So out of curiosity I wanted to see where this topic ranks reply wise because it's been awhile since something has exploded like this on here. Albeit the trade stuff was merged with an older Reddish topic, I still can't believe that something involving Cam Reddish holds the record for the 4th most replied to topic in Homecourt Squawk history! We are still going strong too...

image.png

Before we migrated the board there were some pretty ridiculously long threads.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't think it's the stand alone pick. Ithink it's the pick combined with other 'stuff'.  Seems as if the 'other' team didn't want Reddish since they'll have to pay him and wouldn't want to particularly if they already have salary concerns.

This season is what it is.  There is no savior out there to make this work. Total waste of time thinking it would if you asked me.  I would love to get rid of Bogi and Gallo but it ain't happening.  Anyone else would most likely result in a lateral move or a downgrade which is what Schlenk's trades usually are.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Before we migrated the board there were some pretty ridiculously long threads.

I thought we might have lost some topics over the years, but we still have topics dating back to 2002 on here. 

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

So is it more likely that Knox is here to get traded?  

I only see Knox as Salary filler to make this trade work.  

I also see him as salary filler in a follow up trade.

I don't need anyone trying to convince me he will be part of the rotation.  If he is, he is, if he isn't, he isn't.

• Like 1