• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup! Same, just sitting here with .. apparently my dying liver. I guess it beats the wenis enlargement ads @kg01 is getting. 🏃‍♀️ 

I'm getting 'too hot' pic ads.  Weird ... or not.

Just now, NBASupes said:

He would have been an upgrade over TLC

You might be an upgrade over TLC. 😆

Kidding, the TLC hate has gotten out of control.

• Haha 2

Is it weird that of all the things that irk me about this trade, this is the only part that makes me mad?

Bobby Marks: Added details on the Cam Reddish trade to New York Atlanta sent New York $834,589. The cash sent is reflective of what is owed to Solomon Hill. New York created a small $1.17M trade exception.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Hmmm.  I'm starting to think the pick and Knox are important for another trade.  Cam you've got another year.  I know they don't make much but it's still a difference cap wise.   I smell a three way bringing Simmons here.  I never believed we were really after him but now i'm not so sure. 

• Like 1

@Sothron have they done a roster update to get Cam on the Knicks. We play them on Saturday he better suit up. Oh wait.. I have an alert 🚨..

Oh okay, Cam might be out again, look I’m gonna hold off on this thing, Cam ain’t never available. 

Schlenk is a genius…(still).

@Sothron you want him? Sequel? Make me an off, I ain’t Schlenk though I’m not taking Knox back :indifferent: 

A3E1CB88-9A64-4853-97F7-29871CE2351F.jpeg

• Haha 1